We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Annoying bug that is sometimes able to make a difference.Help me!!

UsernameIsBoring
UsernameIsBoring Member Posts: 2
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Hi guys I state that this is my first post and I registered on the site only and exclusively to report a very serious error.

I state that as a survivor I solved it by changing the keyboard keys in the "settings" category of the game menu,

but I swear to god as a killer it's impossible for me to play, it's a bug that sometimes really makes a difference by lengthening the chase.

I go straight to the point the problem is that to attack or use the power of the killer I have to (sometimes) press m1 or m2 at least 4-5 times before the killer really does the desired action, it is a very annoying thing that there is always been, but in a year I had always put up with, at least until today ..

Try to understand during the chase a survivor sees a pallet (or turns around it) clicking the m1 button at the right time is essential to close the chase and almost always even 1 second delay really makes a difference (I swear) , press 4,5,6,7 times (it happens at least 2.3 times in chase) m1 sends me completely out of time.

I often look stupid and in the worst cases I get the pallet in the face ..

(It's frustrating to press 4,5,6 m2 to use killer power).

I have already exposed this problem in the "discussions" section on steam and I noticed that for other players the problem (as in my case) exists, while for others it does not ...

I close the papyrus by saying that my mouse has no problem, like that of other users, has never given problems with other games or simply working on desktop, word or on facebook etc ..

It works as if it were new, the problem is only on dbd.

I apologize if some words may seem strange but I am helping with google translate with the translation, thanks for reading, and I hope the following bug can be solved as it is really frustrating hello everyone.

Post edited by Rizzo on