Falling through the ground as BLIGHT?!?!

AlanTheMelonOrEntity
AlanTheMelonOrEntity Member Posts: 24
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

I've been playing blight for hours and it's actually fun. It was fun cornering off survivors and stabbing them in the butt. But all of a sudden, sometimes when I dash into an obstacle, I fall out the map. I spent many bloodpoints for this and it be a shame if I can't play blight anymore (My favorite killer so far). btw, I play console so an issue could be sorted out...

Comments

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Just bounce off the void and dash through the 4th dimension to get back into the playing field.

Jk, there are bugs in the game right now like Nurse can't blink on top of piers in the swamp maps, but in the past when tiles were missing in Badham if you fell in you just got warped somewhere else in the map. I'm not sure what would cause something like this.

I am intrigued.

• It's only happened 3 times, It's not constant but annoying since I play high ranks...

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

It's not gonna immediately solve your issue but try to record your blight game and make a bug report on the forums. You might be the one that saves the day in that regard.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,958

@AlanTheMelonOrEntity exactly what Heartbound said above, if you could get a recording of this and post in Bug Reports that would be great, as this isn't something I've heard of happening so the more information the better.

I will close this thread and if the issue keeps happening, please make a bug report for it so it will get looked at.

This discussion has been closed.