What Survivors Would You Like To See Added?

Hello,

Who would you guys like to see added as a new Survivor?

As an original Survivor, I would like to see either a Sheriff or Deputy added.

As for a licensed Survivor, I would love to see Ash Williams from the Evil Dead franchise added.

Comments

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Original: a Preacher or a Reverend.

Licensed: Not sure, a lot of good options.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

how about for the sheriff rick grimes :) and have shane walsh as the killer ;)

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

how about for the sheriff rick grimes :) and have shane walsh as the killer ;)

Let's get Negan instead he'd be a much more charismatic killer
  • Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    Brenda from Scary movie  😂 she is the best
    For original: Maybe a cute cheerleader or a footbal jock haha. I mean these two types are always in horror movies. 
  • Amelia
    Amelia Member Posts: 84

@fakelove said:
    John Cena with the following perks
    -Comeback: Able to perform his WWE comeback, charges 1 Finisher move, cause exhaustion for 120 seconds
    -UCME: 'YOU CAN'T SEE ME BOY" gives the ability to cloak yourself, thus' becoming invisible until getting hit, cooldown of 120 seconds
    -FU: Able to Attitude Adjustment the Killer, severely hurting him, granting the ability to pin him for a 3 count if one survivor is around, if not, killer would be applied a stun for 60 seconds, if pinned, Survivors automatically won the match

oh god😂

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Personally I'd love to see Vigo or Alex added.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

i want Benedict added

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I'd so dig getting a goth chick, cheerleader, beauty queen, librarian, punk, and another jock archetype aside from david and meg.

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    The sheriff and deputy get killed right away in nearly every slasher movie... Don t put them thru it here too.

How about Dr. Loomis?