Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

For the first time I found how to have guaranteed fun with the game

Recently I had the best of luck ever on my life by finding my true love, after sad years with the low opportunities my sexuality caused me I found him in a DBD themed Discord server and can't believe that we live so close and how much luck I had with him since he's the perfect boy on every single aspect and I never imagined I could find someone like him specially in this game.

I give him BIG thanks because my playstyle from before can't be compared on what I learned while playing with him. All our matches are fun no matter what teammates or killers we get, and it doesnt consist in just the fact that we play together, the most important part is that WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING we are in this game FOR FUN.

I don't know about you but never before I had told myself "I'm launching Dead by Daylight for fun" and wow it looks so crazy now that I'm typing it. Everyone should remember why are they in this game, to have fun and not ruin others, and if others try to ruin your day, ignore them! There's gonna be a new match later which will make you forget about this one you just had.

Summary of my thoughts, just have fun, it literally is simole as thinking about it. Change your dirty play style if you play for ruining others' day because that just means something sad is inside you, fix it by having fun with the game instead, I've met amazing people here and had uncountable wholesome moments that make me remember 0 no-fun moment.

With this happy enthusiasm, I wan to end by saying thanks to the devs, for making the game, updating and adding more content to it, and the fact that they made it to make crossplay a thing has been the key change that helped me playing with my favourite person ever. And to the players, HAVE F U N!

And well just wanted to add a wholesome moment we had playing together this weekend :)

https://youtu.be/K5X01PkhwYc

Comments

This discussion has been closed.