This game is getting worse. Killer becomes unplayable in the evenings and on weekends.

2»

Comments

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

idk what the OP is smoking, Ive been 4k all day everyday with all the recent changes. Almost feel bad for survivors. Its more like 3k i like to give 4th guy hatch not that sweaty.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

Practice, mate. As someone else suggested, if you want chill games and don't want to invest the time learning, just play customs with a few friends

• piggypablo
    piggypablo Member Posts: 102

git gud

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

if my 4 years have taught me anything its this "expect a draw with high rank swf at best" game is and never will be designed for it, too many factors will hurt you from the killer, map, tile RNG and perks the survivors are running. sadly it does put me off playing killer as much, but in the survey i always say i play more survivor but prefer killer. simple as that, it sucks to play killer at times (not to mention im waiting bloody ages just for a damn lobby... yawn)

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

Hopefully the MMR will work the way it's supposed to when it's back up and running.

Playing killer is a sweat fest for me in the evenings too, and in order to play during these times I have to adopt a care free attitude. Not caring about winning or pipping can make a world of difference.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Agreed, late at night is the worst and it's actually better with crossplay on bc at that time on console it's pretty much all swf, who'll have 5 gens done before you have time to say "they just want to play with their friends"

I know you can beat them if you play flawlessly and it helps if you bring the sweatiest stuff yourself as well but even beating them isn't fun imo. Win or lose it feels less like a game and more like an ordeal.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

true but sucks we have to play all sweat to get 1 or 2 kills something.

• ast2astRegMgr
    ast2astRegMgr Member Posts: 124

I’ve actually gone back to some of the meme builds. Like blood warden in last 60 seconds of EGC. Or AFK with incidious and noed just playing around because match making still seems crazy and the 4 man swf’s

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

A friend of mine, who plays Freddy exclusively (in the same way I do Myers) has a rather nasty trick using Blood Warden. He will slug someone down in the EGC when he knows he is fighting a SWF. Being as altruistic as they tend to be, they don't leave. They will try to work out to make the pick up. Freddy waits until the End game collapse is more than halfway done and then hooks the slugged person. This brings up Blood Warden and ensures they can't get out before the timer runs out. It is pretty dirty pool.

• JephKaplan
    JephKaplan Member Posts: 308

Really accurate post it needs more attention. I've played like 10 games today 9/10 were all sweaty swf groups with the most meta builds both pc and console with map offerings and keys, i'd dodged a few lobbies and it doesn't even matter the 1 game i had was just 2 console 2 pc and i barely won it, had to slug cuz of a key and object but at least it wasn't a full swf (5 games on ormond btw 4 on rotten fields.....)

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

Doc on hawkins and you wil eventually win

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Just get better. Play. Practice. Experiment. You won't win every game. Hell sometimes you're lucky to even get a kill, it's just how the game plays out.