Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you change cosmetics depending on your mood or intention?

I mainly play Wraith, whenever I'm playing normally I usually wear the Phantom Of The Opera cosmetic because I love the musical and he has a freaking cape, but if I want to instill fear and dread into my victims and rob them of all hope, then I slap on the Weathered Scarecrow cosmetic, even got a message one time after playing in Lery's that described me as a "Scary ass Wraith" lol

Comments

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424

I just started playing the game about two months ago so I don't have a rather large catalogue of cosmetics just yet, but I just change it depending on my mood and what I feel like using.

You truly sound like one of the Killers that I'd truly enjoy playing against since you seem to have fun and scaring people with your Killer, ahaha.

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

Nah I just switch them up like every couple of killer games. I try to find cool combinations by mixing different parts of the intended outfits

• Zwergz112
    Zwergz112 Member Posts: 199

I love scaring people as Wraithy Boi lol, even though he may not be the most powerful Killer I love the idea of stalking my prey and the mind games he can do😁

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I have one outfit for each character that I like wearing, and play certain characters when I'm in a certain mood.

I'll play my mains when I'm tryharding etc, sillier characters when I'm just messing around and so on and so forth.

• BaschFonRonsenburg
    BaschFonRonsenburg Member Posts: 311

I put on p3 cosmetics when I have to be sweaty due to dailies/challenges but outside of that I try to be humorous. I’ll put on the bucketesque cosmetic on trapper and change my name to Help I Can’t See

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I don't change to much I fine something I like and keep it that way killer or survivor better thing do come out tho.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

If I don't want to be found, I'm not wearing Feng's red dress. :D

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

I choose depending on which cosmetic I'm feeling. On some chars I have many but then usually end up using just one, but I like having the options to rotate between things.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

No.

But then again. I don't buy cosmetics so..

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Playing Hag I always wear the green plant cosmetic cause it's beautiful but when I'm playing to just mess around I'll switch it up to silly combinations because non of hers mix or match at all without looking wonky. Usually I just wear what looks coolest to me at the time for any killer or survivor. With Survivor I mostly play Nea and Felix so I wear her yellow sweater and red skirt or kitty sweater and skirt outfits and for Felix it's Octoberfest all the time. With killers I wear the Yellow biohazard Nurse, Black leather Pig, Minotaur Oni, Sapling Hag, and yellow Bunny Legion.

• HEX_MalusGrey
    HEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231

While playing Nea i have noticed a not insignificant increase of hardcore tunneling as soon as i wear a flashy outfit. I don't play flashlight very often but if i want to, i know which outfit to choose.

On killers it's basically "what i have". Not that much. Cosmetics are way overprized. I have no issue spending 10€ on outfit's. As long as there is an S behind the '. This moonprizing on digital goods is just ridicules. Someone should have told the marketing guy's that people will spend much less money when the prizing is too high, but i am not the first nor the last who will complain about this behavior.