The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killers Being Weird

I've learned to find point farming games entertaining at least.

But I love with the killer makes it better.

Had a game once where all five generators were done before our Wraith even hit anyone. He saw me enter a locker so I got out and looked at him. He uncorked and I ran. I ran over a pallet and he recloaked and came over and was standing less than two feet away. Another survivor ran by not seeing him and we just panned our cameras to the side and watched them go.

Another game I had a Hillbilly kill half of us and then lead me and another guy around to generators and let us go through the gates.

Comments

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

I had a Wraith randomly let me farm once when I was the last survivor left. He let me finish the last gen and then exit the trial when I was by myself which let me get that Bill trophy on PS4. That dude did me a huge solid

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

We're all human in the end. When I play killer I tend to be really open to memes. If you're the last survivor and you drop your item in front of me and kneel, I will accept your item and let you flee from the trial.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

I do similar things if the survivors are really struggling against me. If I’ve gotten multiple hooks, and a death and they’ve only managed 1 gen, I’ll let the remaining survivors know they can repair and escape, and I’ll just do silly things in the meantime

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Memeing helps revive this game from the everyday grind. I find it refreshing on both sides... wish it happened more often, imo.

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424

I'm generally a nice Killer so I play fair and always get a laugh at panicking Survivors... so, it's not just Killers being weird.

I had a Survivor panic so bad she started dropping pallets on me when I wasn't even chasing her. I want it to be a sort of enjoyable session for new Survivors, but I get so many people that suicide on first hook and others than panic for no reason. So, I assume they are new and let them figure out the game mechanics without exerting pressure.

My general rule is "If you Max me on at least one Category and don't destroy my Totem, you are all free to go".

• lowiq
    lowiq Member Posts: 436

I play really meme games when I'm only going for challenges.

Like for example, finding someone hiding in a corner with bubba, trapping them, very slowly looking down at them, very slowly looking back up. Then walking away as if nothing happened.

• LuffyBlack
    LuffyBlack Member Posts: 595

I'm pretty sure we should be pressuring the devs to end their ######### FTP mechanics in the game instead of placing this responsibility on the players. There will be no grind if we did that. I wish killers and survivors would both wise up to that, but they never do.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

everytime i play wraith i play hide and seek with the survivor that mean if they dont have a flashlight they will never find me