Shadow of Disaster Chapter Idea (Killer, Survivor, and Map)

GaiaVellir
GaiaVellir Member Posts: 4
edited October 2020 in Creations

So this is a chapter idea I had in mind. It started with the killer but I figured why not go for the whole shebang. FIrst time posting here so please don't grill me too hard. I haven't come up with any story for the characters just a vague idea that the killer was involved in a coal mine accident somehow, and the survivor is into the occult and was being haunted by the killer before the entity brought them both in. Also sorry I don't have any artwork, I'm not great at drawing.

[THE SHADOW]

The shadow is a surpise killer. When a match begins the shadow is invisible, Uncetectable, and unable to attack, but when he finds a survivor he can posess their shadow, thus giving him form.

Power: Shadow Puppeteer - The Shadow begins the match invisible and with 0 terror radius. While invisible, the shadow cannot use it's basic attack and moves at 200% speed. The shadow also has no collsion while invisible. When the shadow finds a survivor he can channel his power for 3 seconds to take over their shadow. While possessing a survivors shadow, that survivor cannot perform any action except dropping pallets, vaulting, and opening the exit gates. The shadows speed becomes 115% and he has a terror radius of 24 meters while possessing a survivors shadow. The possession lasts for 1 minute or until the shadow manages to put a survivor into the dying state. The shadow can pick up survivors, break pallets/walls, open lockers, open the exit gates, andclose the hatch while invisible. The shadow cannot be blinded while invisible.

Basic Attack: The shadow scratches at a survivor with it's claws, and has a normal lunge range.

Height: 6'2" Tall Boi

Mori Animation: The shadow coils around the victims feet, dragging them bloodily into their own shadow. This animation does not leave a corpse.

[TEACHABLE PERKS]

Hex: Visions - One random generator on the map becomes blocked as long as this totem is active. Survivors Aura's are revealed to you whenever they are within 8/16/24 meters of that generator. Your terror radius is also heard in the same area, but does not trigger perks relying on terror radius. If this hex is cleansed, that generator always regresses 200% faster. Survivors will never spawn within the radius of the blocked generator. If using Hex: Undying, the same generator will always be blocked.

Shroud - When you end a chase with a survivor, you become undetectable for 30 seconds when that survivor leaves your terror radius. This perk can only activate once every 120/90/60 seconds.

Creeping Shadows - Whenever you hit a survivor you gain a token. By pressing the alternative ability button, you can grant yourself a 5/5/8% haste status for 1/2/2 seconds per token. When you use this ability it loses all tokens. Maximum of 10 tokens. When you gain a token, you cannot gain another for 8 seconds.

ADD-ONS:

Shadowy Wisp(Ultra Rare) - You begin the game in your possessed form. You do not revert to your invisible state. You become obsessed with one survivor. You always see where that survivor is and they have a 50% penalty to all action speeds. If your obsession dies, this add-on stops working and you immediately revert back to your invisible state. You can only be obsessed with one survivor at a time. This add-on will activate again if another survivor becomes your obsession.

Irridescent Pick(Ultra Rare) - Whenever you possess a survivor's shadow, that survivor becomes injured if they weren't already. While invisible, you can teleport to the shadow of the nearest survivor, if that survivor is healthy or has not taken damage for at least 1 minute.

Dynamite Stick(Very Rare) - Immediately after possessing a survivors shadow, your speed increases to 125% for 2 seconds.

Dusty Boots(Very Rare) - You stay undetectable for 15 seconds after possessing a survivors shadow.

Burnt Coal(Rare) - You stay in possession considerably longer(30 seconds).

Black Lung(Rare) - Whenever you possess a survivors shadow, all survivors within your terror radius suffer from the oblivious status for 30 seconds.

Unidentified Bone(Rare) - While invisible, you can see the auras of survivors within 24 meters.

Molded Diary(Uncommon) - You stay in possession moderately longer(20 seconds).

Fuse Box(Uncommon) - Hitting a survivor inflicts the broken status for 20 seconds.

Last Will(Uncommon) - Hooking a survivor allows you to possess that survivors shadow until they are unhooked.

Coal Dust(Common) - You stay in possession slightly longer(10 seconds).

Fools Gold(Common) - While possessing a survivors shadow, all other survivors have 3% reduced luck.

SURVIVOR

Barbara Phillis - 21 year old woman obsessed with the occult and supernatural. (That's all I got really, I imagine she's goth. Feel free to pitch me ideas.)

TEACHABLE PERKS

Transference - When you take a protection hit for another survivor, you suffer from the broken status for 60/45/30 seconds, and the survivor you protected is immediately healed 1 health state. This perk can only activate every 120/90/60 seconds.

Constitution - You begin the match with 5 tokens. Whenever you would be afflicted with a status condition, except for exhausted, you lose 1 token and are no longer suffering that status. You also use a token whenever an effect would cause you to scream, thus muffling the scream.

Occult Knowledge - For 10/20/30 seconds after the trial begins, you can see the killers aura. You cleanse totems 20% faster and you gain a token for every totem you cleanse. You can use the active ability button to spend a token and reveal the auras of all survivors and the killer within 48 meters for 10 seconds. This perk has 1 token when the trial begins.

MAP

Hilton County Coal Mines - This map is very large with an above ground area circling the mine pit, and a below gorund area in the mine proper with many twisting and turning tunnels. There is an exit gate on each level. Generators are pretty evenly distributed between the levels. The killer shack is located in the mine and the basement is always somewhere in the mine.

Map Key: [X] marks potential generator spawns, Wooden signs(best icon I could find) represent pallets, blue areas on the walls are windows. The door on the right hand wall of the underground is meant to be the exit gate(I forgot to put one on the above ground area, but it would be on the left hand wall.) Warning signs are potential basement areas. Aside from that, the hatch can spawn anywhere if an offering is not used, and hooks/chests/lockers are too rng based for me to want to list possible locations.

Also, to anyone concerned about the map size, yes I am a complete sadist.

Comments

• Milkasa
    Milkasa Member Posts: 76

Whoa man, this is some amazing work. Never seen anyone actually make a map layout for a chapter before. Too bad it didn't get much attention, I know what its like to get ignored on these forums.