We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Anime and Manga in DBD Killer/Chapter Ideas.

Options
AnimeShark03
AnimeShark03 Member Posts: 11
edited December 2020 in Creations

Recently I have herd a rumour that some Anime and Manga characters may be added to Dead by Daylight, I have decided to list some characters that may be added. As the medium of Anime and Manga has a wide range of genre's there are a huge amount of horror/thriller Anime and Manga out there. Of course if they were to be added they would be made to look realistic instead of as anime people. if anyone has there own ideas put them in the comments and i will put it on the feed with credit.

Chapter idea 1 - Death and Decay

-The successor-

Name - Tomura Shigaraki - https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F9h2l5-NktA/maxresdefault.jpg

Series - My Hero Academia

My first idea for a character isn't from a horror/thriller but a action and superpower series. The show is highly popular with people of all backgrounds and is one of the top shows at the moment, this means that if he were to be added he may bring in more players that will get the game to play as him. The Manga and Anime has always had gore in it but recently the manga has also gotten a lot darker, I will be talking about spoilers for the rest of the explanation so scroll onto the next Chapter if you want. due to how the show has progressed I think he could qualify, being that in the manga there have been multiple mass killings of civilians and heroes by his hands, recently the main character of the show has punched his jaw off, leving him looking like a rabid animal has he lunges at Azawia.

Weapon - For Shigaraki's weapon I have decided to use his hand, he will attack by slashing at the survivors back, instead to wiping blood from the weapon as there wont be any blood as he disintegrated the back, he will instead scratch his neck like he dose in the show.

Ability - The ability for Shigaraki will have to incorporate his Quirk (Decay) sum how. My idea for this is for Shigaraki to place his hand on the ground disintegrating the ground in front of him, ingering any survivors and pallets that interact with it.

Kill Animation (Mori) - For Shigaraki's Mori the idea I had was for the survivor to try and punch him, Shigaraki doges then places a hand on the survivors elbow, like he did with Azaiwa in season 1. Then pushing them to the ground he will then place his hand on there face, disintegrating them like he did to his father when he was 5.

Looks - For Shigaraki's looks I have decided to use his season 4 look as his main skin. Skins that can be purchased from the store could be, Season 4 with his hands, Season 1 look and Shigaraki Awakened.

-Survivor-

Name - Toshinori Yagi - (All Might True form)

For the survivor I have decided to use All Might in his true from, this is because he wont have access to is super power (One For All). for his perks I have the idea of them being ways to help others, such as a perk called, symbol of peace, where by being in the line of sight of All Might other survivors gain a speed boost for a little bit.

Looks - For All Might, for his default look I have decided to used the outfit that we first meet him in as it is and iconic look, For the purchased skins he could have his hero outfit and his yellow suit

Map - There are multiple places that could be a map but the best place is Kamino Ward, where All Might and All For One fought.

Standalone Killer - KATARI 

Killer: Yuno Gasai (The Lover)

Her speed is 115%. 120% in Lovers Rage

Special Ability:

"Lovers Rage" Yuno will go into a psychotic rage moving at very high speeds and will stab at the survivor multiple times downing them instantly. If she runs into anything, she will have a short cooldown

Weapon: A large kitchen knife

Teachable Perks:

"Hex: Tainted Love" - While Hex: Tainted Love is active, all survivors suffer from the broken status effect when the exit gates are powered. The killers speed is also increased tremendously

"I See You" - While I See You is active, whenever a generator is completed the auras of all survivors are revealed to you for 5 seconds

"You Can't Run From Me" - While You Can't Run From Me is active, upon being pallet stunned, all windows in a 16 meter radius will be blocked for all survivors by the entity for a short period of time

Lovers Rage Add Ons:

"Yuki's Diary" When Yuki's Diary is active, all survivors aura's are revealed to you when in Lovers Rage

"Knife Sharpener" When Knife Sharpener is active, all survivors hit with Lovers Rage. Will be under the broken status effect

THIS KILLER WAS SUGESTED AND WRITTEN BY - KATARI

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON

Post edited by AnimeShark03 on

Comments

• JackFrostMan
    JackFrostMan Member Posts: 204
    Options

While it is VERY unlikely for them to add in these characters in particular, the idea of a killer who could decay their environment does have some merit to it. It's just hard to imagine a superhero anime would ever be what they pull inspiration from.

• AnimeShark03
    Options

Well the first one I desinged as im a fan of the show and the idea poped in to my head. By all the rest I talk about should befrom a horror manga or anime.

• KATARI
    KATARI Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2020
    Options

Chapter 19: Broken Love

Killer: Yuno Gasai (The Lover)

Her speed is 115%. 120% in Lovers Rage

Special Ability:

"Lovers Rage" Yuno will go into a psychotic rage moving at very high speeds and will stab at the survivor multiple times downing them instantly. If she runs into anything, she will have a short cooldown

Weapon: A large kitchen knife

Teachable Perks:

"Hex: Tainted Love" - While Hex: Tainted Love is active, all survivors suffer from the broken status effect when the exit gates are powered. The killers speed is also increased tremendously

"I See You" - While I See You is active, whenever a generator is completed the auras of all survivors are revealed to you for 5 seconds

"You Can't Run From Me" - While You Can't Run From Me is active, upon being pallet stunned, all windows in a 16 meter radius will be blocked for all survivors by the entity for a short period of time

Lovers Rage Add Ons:

"Yuki's Diary" When Yuki's Diary is active, all survivors aura's are revealed to you when in Lovers Rage

"Rusty Blade" When Rusty Blade is active, all survivors hit with Lovers Rage Will be under the broken and mangled status effect

Post edited by KATARI on
  • brubli
    brubli Member Posts: 215
    Options

M O N K E Y P E A K

• AnimeShark03
    Options

Love it. Do you mined if i put it on the main post with credit?

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806
    Options

Honestly I'd love a Re:Zero chapter. The unsettling horror elements of that anime are really unlike anything I've ever seen. The survivor would obviously be Subaru, but there are a few options for the killer. Any of the archbishops of sin could work, especially Petelgeuse or Regulus (both who Subaru had fought and won against), but even Capella or one/all of the gluttonies could work as well. Capella especially does some really messed up stuff to people.

I honestly can't think of any other popular anime with horror elements that would really fit dbd in theme and tone.

• TwistedJoke65
    TwistedJoke65 Member Posts: 316
    Options

Id like to see a Shinugami (dont know if I spelled that right) killer from death note. Gonna work on that chapter idea next. I just finsihed my Slenderman (Marble Hornets) chapter idea. It is difficult to try and come up with new powers and perks for killers lmao. I like your ideas, dont know about the whole superhero aspect for my hero acedamia though. Like I said I think anime/manga like DoroHeDoro or Death Note will work amazingly though

• KriSpY_OxYgen08
    KriSpY_OxYgen08 Member Posts: 10
    Options

You know what they could do? If they add capella, they should make her able to transform into a survivor and blend in with them, since she can transform