Who Would Want the Option to Play as Pre-Fully Reworked Killers Again?

Options

Maybe this will be moved to polls but posting in General at the moment because it might be an interesting discussion. Who would be interested in that? I'm not talking about Killers like Nurse, Spirit, Legion or Billy (though if only) who've had either balancing changes to their base kit I mean completely reworked Killers like Freddy, Doctor, and even Leatherface (though god help you if you wanted to). Considering those latter killers weren't reworked due to their power being too strong or anything it might fun? Like you press their ability in the menu and pick their power and bam you switch between powers. Just please don't make it a Legacy Skin buy the Killer thing again for the love of god.

Comments

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

I played Old Freddy to derank lol

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

I want old Freddy back, I was actually getting kinda good with him, before his rework...

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209
    Options

I would love to get free 4ks again as legion sign me up 😈

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    Options

I never got the opportunity to play old Freddy. I don’t mind bad killers (I mained clown for 3 months before moving on to legion).

I would love to play pre-rework killers.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

If it was restricted to KYF? Sure.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Who would honestly want to play as old Doc or Bubba? This is basically just for people who want to play as Old Freddy.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

I am somewhat curious as to how Old Freddie or Old Doc worked. I joined the game probably... about a week before the Doc rework happened, so I never got to play as those versions of them. Hard pass on Old Bubba though. I saw enough of how he worked to know he wouldn't appeal to me.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Old Doc and old Bubba weren't too different to how they are now. There wouldn't be much point. Old Freddy was the only one that was interesting.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

To be fair, that wouldn't happen any more since moonwalking doesn't work and overall match speeds have drastically increased. Free 2k, maybe.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

That could only apply to freddy. All other killers were a mess before rework, either brokenly-op or just weak.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

billy, i miss addons that did stuff :(