Thank you community

As the title states I'd like to thank the community. If you can tell from my profile I don't post a lot I'm more a lurker than an active member posting my thoughts and opinions.

However, this one time I'd like to be more vocal. I love dead by daylight and I mostly play it with my friends in SWF I used to be a pig/legion main but personally it's so stressful on my end that I prefer just to be survivor now.

Nothing wrong with the killers themselves in my opinion just I have bad games sometimes and I can't keep up with the meta or care to try.

Anyways just wanted to say thank you guys I've taken a break from dbd but still like to keep up with the news. I appreciate you devs for always always trying to be on top of your game. I thank you fellow community members for your voices and opinions although sometimes we don't always agree we're bound by the fact that we love the game and would like to see it succeed.

If anything remember there's always a person on the opposite end of the screen with feelings and thoughts despite of their toxic or not being friendly might help them out, who knows. Anyways thanks for giving me another place to feel comfortable in and welcomed mods/devs/community.

Comments