the last of us fan made dlc

abc_9000
abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137
edited October 2020 in Creations

new killer is called The Bloater

bio: most of his origins is unknown but he was a zombie he been at a gym for a long time over time he evovle into this big zombie that pukes sports on survivors.

source: The last of us

weapon: hands

speed 105%

terror radius 32m

outfit

head he has no eyes and he has yelllow and regular skin

body-he is fat and no shirt

legs- he has black pants on

power- spore puke

press m2 to puke that area and make the survivors slow and blurry like clown. hold m2 to make survivors to stop dead in there tracks and make them sick.

perks

no hide from me-When you hook the obsession you will be able to see the survivors in lockers and close area from you.

will not work with barbque and chili

teachable 30

destroyed-When you catch a survivor in a locker that locker will be destroyed for the rest of the match.

teachable 35

No escape from me-When someone dies the gates will be closed for 60/70/80 seconds one time use.

new survivor is called Joel

bio: One night he was trying to relax from late night work. Then He was walking a little bit to try to sleep. There was an outbreak that him and his brother did not know until that same night. They both escape but his daughter did not survive. He was stress for a while because of what happen to her and he soon forgot what happen to her .He soon found a girl name Ellie his job was to protect her.

source: the last of us

outfit

head he has gray hair and a little bit of a beard

body- he has a yellow dirty shirt.

torse- He has gray pants.

perks

Helping hands- When you heal 3 other survivors you will be able to work on a gen 2/3/4% faster when you work on that gen with another person.

Hurry up- When you get chased you will be able to run faster by 2/3/5% faster.

Escape with me-When a survivor is injured you will be able to heal that person instead you will be haste for 3 seconds

cooldown 100/90/70 seconds

new map juniors high school/ silent hill

its like Mid Witch school two stories one of them is a gym and a swimming pool and you will be able to go outside where the gates will be and there is abandon school buses and other junk in the way.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Givti
    Givti Member Posts: 50

Power:

So he is like clown without reloading but at 105% movement speed which is extremly low and when you (i think) directly puke at them (like plague i guess) while holding M2 they just stop and get sick?? What do you mean with getting sick? And is there a cooldown, because if they just stop moving, there will be only boring chases as survivor, but you can easier do generators, because he is so slow (lack of map pressure) ,so the whole match will be boring and frustrating for everyone.

Killer Perks:

No hide from me: A reversed and weaker barbeque and chili, but you can see people in lockers - ok, but they wanted to give lockers another feature and this perks only takes it away + it only works when hooking the obsession.

Destroyed: That's pretty much useless, becausse it is just a locker - i dont know how to improve that

No escape from me: - Ok but when does it get activated? Already in-game or just in EGC?

Survivor Perks:

Helping hands: - You have to do way too much for some percents faster repairing, it will be better, if you maybe get a token for each heal you completed and per token you can repair 2%/3%/4% faster up to maximum of 6%/9%/12%.

Hurry up: - I dont know you dont have to do anything for this boost and thereis no cooldown ... hmm

Escape with me: - What do you mean by instead of healing you get faster? How can you activate it? What percentages would the Haste effect have? 150% like sprint boost? 7% like hope?

Map: I thought the chapter was about The Last of us? I dont think that you can just randomly design a map from another franchise without the rights to it for another franchise-chapter.