Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Slenderman for dbd?

SatansCornhips
SatansCornhips Member Posts: 3

Slenderman for dbd? 47 votes

bro y would u even suggest that #########
6%
GibberishTapeKnotUwUdestroyer 3 votes
nah he dosen't deserve to be in the game
12%
Seiko300Awkward_FiendSlashstreetboymusefanRK67missjay 6 votes
I mean i could entertain the idea
12%
[Deleted User]Cornpopers_EvanElcopolloWompleRixxersKirkylad 6 votes
I wouldn't say no...
8%
Walker_of_the_fog_96UistreelWiktoroxTheAtaris 4 votes
Yeah sure why not.
29%
SpacingLlamas[Deleted User]xEaTaigaAhoyWolfMr_MadnessnotstarboardDerZuntorjayruXcel_RiftbeachedJeeJeeNOEDaddyDeathslingers_fanboy 14 votes
He should already be in the game!!!
29%
_Morbi_F60_31RullisiMrPenguinSzarmanEmealKingpaulmathersquartziieSCP_FOR_DBDSatansCornhipsmynameisBladernissilleKarao_KeThreshmane 14 votes

Comments

• jayru
    jayru Member Posts: 64
    Yeah sure why not.

You can pretend to not like slenderman all you want, he would be a cool addition 100%

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,086
    Yeah sure why not.

How would he work tho? Just don't look at him and he can't kill u.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    I mean i could entertain the idea

I mean, I can entertain the idea, but I don't really see him - huge tall tentacle faceless man - riding people on his shoulders to hooks. He's not even on the level of Demogorgon and Pyramid Head, as far as mysteriousness and crypticity go - he's way above them. Dead by Daylight's setting, sadly, won't be able to do this character justice.

And with all the other licensed characters so far - we at least saw them doing something to people in their original source (would it be movies, tv-series or videogames). But with Slender Man - we never see him doing stuff. He is only stalking from afar, coming closer, causing some hallucinations and making screen all glitchy. That's it. Next thing you know - a person is missing without a trace.

If anything, he could be an "agent" of Entity, who takes people to the Entity's Realm, or one of her manifestations, but not a killer.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    nah he dosen't deserve to be in the game

Big pass. I'm not a fan of creepypastas and "internet horror" in Dead By Daylight like Slenderman, Jeff The Killer, Sonic.EXE, (FNAF may as well be internet horror tbh...)

all of these are low quality options, not worth.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,789
    Yeah sure why not.

Survivors need to find 8 pages scattered around the level in addition to completing all generators in order to escape. The more pages found, the stronger his power.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

The only massive horror icon I got to actively watch grow as I grew up, Slenderman has a really cool design and his power could be incredibly unique. I think he would make a banger paragraph. Pretty sure one of the devs namedropped him a while back as well.

• Yeah sure why not.

This game is all about horror killers and Slenderman is one of the most iconic so yeah why not?

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I'd imagine the more you look at him, the faster he gets. The idea of this is to either speed him up by looking behind you or taking the chance of not knowing what direction he's going when looping.