Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Creating Items, Addons and Offerings

So I thought how about instead of specific Items, Addons and Offerings beeing bought in the Blood Web you instead buy the color related to them. So you now buy brown/yellow/green or purple seals and they all go in one inventory. You can use these seals to buy any Item, Addon or Offering you want for your survivor or killer you want to play. Item, Addons and Offerings will get their own category so you end up buying for example 3 different type of yellow seals in the web.

Do you guys think this would be okay or prefer the current way of obtaining them? Its a shame to have lessen the mist offerings on survivors knowing they will never be used. Same goes for map offerings since some maps are terrible.

If I had any proper paint skills I would have drawn what I mean for the blood web but im trash. Also in the game btw lulz.