Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Meg's lore but uhhh.....google did it

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Old Meg Lore

Perhaps it was her mother that had instilled the fierce streak in her or maybe it was her father that left them when she was a baby. Meg excelled at schoolwork but she was off the rails. Fortunately, an athletics coach encouraged her to channel her misspent energy on the track. She motivated herself into becoming a high school star and earned a scholarship to college. When her mother fell ill, Meg decided to give up her chance at college to care for the woman who had raised her. One summer’s day, on a long run deep in the woods, Meg vanished. Search as they did, they never found her body.

Meg is one of those who is just simply filled with energy. Unfocused and uncontrollable energy that had to come out. As a kid it came through rowdiness and rebellion. Someone had to focus Meg before something went terribly wrong. Fortunately, someone did. She started to run. Maybe from something undefined that fueled her energy. So to run equaled life. But to run now might attract those beings that crave the pain of others. But as she runs from something, instead of towards it, she understands something. She understands that speed is not of the essence. It’s reaching that finish line. Rather last but still breathing. She deludes whatever is out there as she glides through obstacles and fear, thus managing to stay alive.

New Meg Lore

Your mother may have been affected or depressed while you were in and out. Mega worked in the studio, but not well. Fortunately, sports trainers encouraged me to train because of my health problems and became a high school star and received a scholarship. When her mother was ill, a nurse named Meg decided not to go to college to care for her mother. One summer day, Meg walks into the jungle and disappears. Once found, his body was not found.

He is one of the strongest men. No one, no army to escape. As a child, he opposed riots. You have to pay attention to Mega unless something is wrong. Fortunately, there. He started to move. That's why they work hard. So use the same life. If you're in the mood now, maybe some fun animals are trying to trick you. But the growers didn't do it. I don't think speed is a factor. You have reached the goal. It is more volatile, but still comfortable. He lied most about doubts and fears about survival.

Google translating in certain languages completely changes genders for some reason

Comments

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

If you're in the mood now, maybe some fun animals are trying to trick you. 

I'm crying.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

That bit about a nurse named Meg decided not to care for her mother ... my God Meg! What have you turned into?

• LuffyBlack
    LuffyBlack Member Posts: 595

The second one sounds like a bot wrote it

• Arial
    Arial Member Posts: 134

"Mega worked in the studio, but not well."

"Once found, his bod was not found."

also the gender changes are because of languages like japanese that have different pronouns than english

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306

Damn M E G A out hear changing genders and all. Btw is this from Google translate. Me and my mates do this. Its hilarious.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Yeah I translated it through about 40 or 50 different languages

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

But to run now might attract those beings that crave the pain of others.

Those beings are fun animals :D

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

His mother may have put him in a hot tub, or he may have been abandoned by his father when he was a child. Mega was successful in school, but there was no iron. At the same time, sports coaches advise you not to leave any danger on the road. She was inspired to be a high school star and received a college scholarship. When her mother was sick, Meg decided to leave this world to take care of her students. One summer, long and long in the woods, Meg knew. Learn how, do not think for yourself.

Meg is one of those abilities that is easy to fill. You need to get out of power and center control. As a child, he suffered injuries and injuries. Some have to face Mega before anything bad happens. Long-time, someone else did. Getting started can be used. It comes from an infinite source of light. So life is normal. But jogging is appealing to those who enjoy silence others. But when it comes to running, rather than playing, you know. He knew that the movement was not a place. You have reached the end of this line. At least, but he overcame everything that was there, overcoming obstacles and fears, so he knew.