The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Single Player Mode / Offline Mode

I feel like when you get banned in Dead by Daylight, the games then just a waste, bringing Single Player mode should be available and can be played by banned players.
Bring AI Survivors and AI killers to the game, probably would be buggy as hell tho.

Might decrease online players tho but i think it should happen.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

A single player mode could be nice, but devs said it's not gonna happen.
    A single player mode to please banned players tho, is very discutable lol.

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107

I have to agree with the other two dudes.

If you're breaking a rule you don't deserve to continue playing this game, since it is online only.

Fair play and you won't get banned.

If you get mistakenly banned just appeal it.

• Magnus13
    Magnus13 Member Posts: 74

I agree. If you break the rules of DBD, you don’t deserve to play. Although they should still add bots, maybe for noobs to practice.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Did you get banned bro?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

That would defeat the purpose of being banned, so no. This is like saying that people who had their driving licenses revoked should have free taxi rides until they get it back.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    They said there would never be AI did to how hard it is to program, hence why the tutorial AI is just playing and nothing special

Also people who get banned should be left to rot, they broke the rules they get the boot
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

The thread is old and I don't know about banned people but I would love to have a mode that allows me to get into a map on my own to explore, see stuff, work my blinks etc.

It would be cool if you could start kill your friends games without anybody.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    F13 is offering offline mode for their table size players.
  • Magnus13
    Magnus13 Member Posts: 74

I agree. If you break the rules of DBD, you don’t deserve to play. Although they should still add bots, maybe for noobs to practice.

• Mrs_Fairfield
    Mrs_Fairfield Member Posts: 125
    I'm not banned but I'd love an offline mode to practice killer in. Especially huntress and her hatchets. Tbh all the swf horror stories makes me think as a noob killer I'll spawn in with no arms and get gangbanged by flashlights to death or something. 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Single player wouldn't add much. At this point people see DBD as a multiplayer game and buy it for that.

They could always have a spinoff game though. Perhaps starring Feng :chuffed:
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@UniToxic said:
    I feel like when you get banned in Dead by Daylight, the games then just a waste, bringing Single Player mode should be available and can be played by banned players.
    Bring AI Survivors and AI killers to the game, probably would be buggy as hell tho.

Might decrease online players tho but i think it should happen.

That is exactly the purpose of a bann.

And why would they develop features for banned players? lul