We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

In game collectibles? (LORE)

Options
Dwight_Confusion
Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I would love to get in game collectibles. It would be amazing to have some sort of system where you can collect things that add to player history or character history.

Like 1 hidden collectible in every trial. Each killer and character has a total of 4 pieces or X amount of pieces. Once you get all the pieces you get like shards or bloodpoints of some amount. And you get a trophy of course and more lore about the character's past or killer's past.

Where they were born, where they grew up... just anything. It would create a paralleled grind of fun. I'm not sure how it would work, but some sort of collecting system with small rewards would be great!

Comments

• Cujo
    Cujo Member Posts: 8
    Options

There's a golden toolbox hidden somewhere in every level that was released from Lampkin Lane onwards. Good luck.

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Options
    I'll be absolutely honest I would enjoy the thought of collecting items in game that carry over even if I die.
  • ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

I've heard someone talk about being able to find/earn journal entries in trials, because right now they're not actually in-game.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    Options

So... items? :pirate:

+1

Neat idea!

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Hmmm... could promote Baby Killer hostage taking. Sounds like no fun... :(

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

baby killer hostage taking?

Nope. Don't bring that into this. That's just a poor attitude man.

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107
    Options

I'd love to have permanent cosmetic collectible items that can't be acquired by just about everyone, have a bit of uniqueness to it!

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107
    Options

I'd love to have permanent cosmetic collectible items that can't be acquired by just about everyone, have a bit of uniqueness to it!