Is It A Good Time to Come Back?

Options

So recently I’ve lost interest in dbd and so I’ve been on a break for a few months now. But after seeing all the updates that released today and last month, I’ve been slowly gaining interest in playing again. I wanted to get some feedback from the community before I make my decision. Is the game doing any good now? The graphical updates look really good, but I’m more concerned about the gameplay.

Best Answers

• JephKaplan
    JephKaplan Member Posts: 308
    Answer ✓
    Options

No, the simple answer is just no its not worth coming back. The graphical updates look amazing yes as usual art team is killing it but gameplay is just awful on both sides if u want to have fun ofc, u can still play sweaty and use bullshit (for both sides again) but for me personally i just prefer fun and the game is not fun atm. Also the halloween event apparently doesn't even have serum like before so no free skins cuz bhvr is a multi million dollar company that can't afford giving us 2 free skins like in past years (hopefuly that changes but the event is tomorrow so idk)

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Answer ✓
    Options

The graphics update and optimisation were really good. Gameplay wise, there´s still tons of stuff that´s miserable. You may have heard of Urin+Undying+Tinkerer, a build that is extremely overwhelming on Mobility Killers and especially so vs solo Survivors.

More people have picked up on the fact that OoO is the strongest perk in the game for SWF by a mile and started to abuse it more.

In the recent patch they made perk changes that were questionable at best while ignoring the problematic ones.

I´d say it´s a good enough time to give it a go again, not much has changes in the grand scheme of things.

Answers