If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Spirit, In DOLL form, A repaint by my Best friend. (Looks amazing!)

Options
DarthPancake
DarthPancake Member Posts: 27
edited September 2018 in Creations

I Commissioned my best friend Mel to make me Rin Yamaoka in Doll form. She used real glass and Epoxy as well as other utensils to make her. She has a shop on etsy called DollMods. She also has an Instagram at Mel_ebling where she shows step by step of her doll creations! She has an amazing artistic talent and I couldnt be happier with the outcome and figured I would share this!
Here is her Description from her site:
The Spirit Rin Yamaoka is made from a Scarah Screams monster high doll. Her arms and side have been cut apart and sealed with Epoxy glue to simulate wounds. Her arms are held together via small pins in her molding making the illusion of separation. Her leg is able to move separately from her thigh similar to the game. It's held together by Apoxie sculpt and elastic inside the thigh cavity. Real glass has been embedded in the doll then glued in. Her bandages are made from Apoxie sculpt then painted with acrylic paints and them glow in the dark matte finish paints. Her eyes also have been coated with glow in the dark finish.

Comments

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    Options

Holy ######### that is awesome

• DarthPancake
    Options

Yes! So glad I had her make it for me! :D There is also a guy who saw this and then made the nurse out of one too!

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Wow, that's incredible, how long did that take?

• FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163
    Options

Monster High ... Good Times :+1:
    Rin looks amazing, my compliments to your friend.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

Close enough

spooky AF

• DarthPancake
    Options

@powerbats said:

I think it took her about 5-6 days,maybe?

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@DarthPancake said:

@powerbats said:

That's still really quick for the detail and all, one wrong slice etc and it's start over.

• DarthPancake
    Options

@powerbats said:

@DarthPancake said:

@powerbats said:

That's still really quick for the detail and all, one wrong slice etc and it's start over.

Yea,she is a stay at home mother and does a lot of this in her free time,I suggested she use plastic but she actuall used real glass for her too!

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Wow that's amazing. It's very detailed and looks beautiful. My compliments to her for this amazing piece of art.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited September 2018
    Options

OMG! SO CUTE! and so HORRIFYING! This is exactly what I speculated as an option in:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/15723/killer-concept-the-dolls-survivor-map-perks-back-story-mori-and-tl-dr-version-below

Obviously they wouldn't actually have the killers power, but the look, and the thrill of wondering which doll is gonna kill you if you let it?
    I love this overall, and REALLY want it to be a part of my killer Concept, if possible. Please read it and tell me if it would be a good fit or not. I mean WOW... can you see a totem sized version of this playing "red light green light with survivors and murdering them?" If so read and judge my "Dolls" Idea as you see fit.