Halloween event laggy servers

I’m not sure if this is just me personally but before the event came out I would play just fine and smoothly but since it’s been out I’ve been lagging like crazy!! Personally I play on PS4 and it’s not as bad as I’m probably making it out to be but as I’m trying to play, it just pushes me in spots and redirects my movements and it’s getting to be very annoying. Each match starts the same, I lag really hard for the first minute and then it’s just minor movement glitches and slow responses to my button pressing. This gets frustrating when I’m using the cannibal and when I’m chasing with my chainsaw, the game will just push me into a bush or wall and he’ll start having a tantrum which then leads to the survivors getting far ahead. Not only that, but when I go to rev up the chainsaw I hear the noise coming through my headset and see the reving up bar but nothing happens and my screen freezes and BOOM he’s having a tantrum and I completely lose the survivor. Is anybody else having these minor issues since the event came out??

Comments