Pallets not dropping?

I've had this happen several times tonight. I'll be in a chase, spam space bar once I'm at a pallet, and nothing happens.

This also happened with the person I'm SWF with.

At one point I finally got it to fall and I ended up on the same side as the killer. They feel like deathtraps now. Is this a bug or what?

Grr I say!

Comments

• TimeOutTimmy
    TimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 135

Noticed this too. Have taken many hits because the pallet won't drop, or it drops and suddenly I am on the wrong side.

• beoriseyo
    beoriseyo Member Posts: 44

just dropping in to say it's November and I'm still having the same issue

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Double grr!

Must be a cold winter in the entity’s realm ‘cause those pallets are frozen 😔

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,775

Sounds like latency with a splish splash of lag. On Xbox1 I've learned to drop them very early because of it. It goes down, but I usually will get hit through it as well.

• Kikki
    Kikki Member Posts: 536

November 2021 and it is still there 🥲

• Thrax
    Thrax Member Posts: 974

Sometimes I can't drop them early. Killer will stop to avoid the stun and i'll mash the button 6-8 times in different spots to nothing. Never a perk that causes it. It happens on fast vaults in chase almost as often. Usually happens when I would have gotten some solid distance.

• Nickeleye
    Nickeleye Member Posts: 278

I have eaten a hundred just today. Devs must have fixed it.

• EntityNea
    EntityNea Member Posts: 186

They have definitely not fixed it.

Keeps happening WAY too often for it to be acceptable.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I thought this was my imagination. PC here, has happened a few times to me in the last week. I run my pallet loops tight and can't afford that lag either.