If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which Killa / Surv you should invite for a date and why ?

Options
Venzhas
Venzhas Member Posts: 684

Choose only one . Let's have fun

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,830
    Options

For killer: Huntress. I just love powerful women!

For survivor: Cheryl. When she came out on SH3 her character was brilliant, and I'd definitely get on with her.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    edited December 2020
    Options

I think ill invite either feng or felix since they're both hot imo felix kind of....caring and i like feng because she's competitive and it would be fun to like...for example find the best restaurant for a date basically and felix would be the boyfriend who would let you play with his hair and all that stuff

and for killers i'm not attracted to any killer for now

Post edited by ItzZane_ on
  • Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,520
    Options

Survivor: Jane because she seems very caring and considerate judging by her perk solidarity

killer: Clown not gay but he’s pretty attractive

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826
    Options

Killer: man I just... Charlotte, she seems like a kind person who got screwed over by society and I'd take her on a nice date to crawl into her cold, dead heart <3 (and I guess Victor can join but he's eating in a baby chair) Also?? Imagine baking with them and she goes to pick up a spoon and Mr. Gremlin reaches for it instead, that would be fun

Survivor: Definitely Meg!!! She's wifey material, very fast and aggressive we stan. She also seems like she'd be good at braiding my hair which I need because I am awful at braiding my own hair lol

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,532
    Options

Killer: Now I ain't gay, buuuuuttttt, I'm taking Frank. It seems like he had a terrible childhood and I want to help melt his icy heart.

Survivor: Claudette. She's very similar to my type and seems quite nice.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,532
    Options

I can just imagine doing it with Charlotte and how awkward it would be to just see Victor staring at you the entire time.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826
    Options

You know, we didn't have to think about this and you had to mention it. Please, please erase this from both of our brains i just wanna hold her hand and kiss cheek, no dirties ;v;

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    Options

All I'll say is that Susie is mine and mine only. Cheers.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Survivor: It led me to Quentin, many will say things about him being an ugly goblin but the poor man is alone and even more so if Nancy was killed by Freddy. I give love xd.

Killer: Pig, amanda young...it's mine, The poor girl fell in love with Cecil, a drug addict who killed Jigsaw's son, then she was attracted to Adam until in the end she killed him so that he does not continue to suffer (we must admit that if he survived), he has had a complicated life even making cuts, I like that about gothic girls like pig xd

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,849
    Options

Spirit and I already have had a few great dates. We're officially waifu and husbandu (whatever the term is) now.

• AbstractSaucing
    AbstractSaucing Member Posts: 103
    edited December 2020
    Options

Ok but,

Killer: 100% Myers. Michael with his awkward, quiet understanding of the world has such potential to become a soft boi. I just want to stroke his hair and call him pretty. Extreme evil or not. He's a babe and I adore him

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651
    Options

Pyramid Head

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    Options

He would probably think his sister is being attacked and kill you then and there.

But no. Why did you have to say that?. I am forever scarred.

• celestialking24
    celestialking24 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Killer: Trapper, but only if he still looked human, like he did in his Archive flashback. I mean, he was really a handsome guy.

Survivor: David, because I like my men rugged lol. Plus, he could help me toughen up a bit I suppose.

• Itz_Stabby_Goku
    Itz_Stabby_Goku Member Posts: 22
    Options

Killer: Susie - I know what it's like to be the younger outcast in groups of friends, she's shy and adorable and probably the only killer I could see myself actually getting along with and not dying to.

Survivor: Yui - Yui is just amazing, a Japanese bike racer girl with a tough but encouraging attitude, sign me up for that. Also she's just one of my fav survivors appearance wise. I'd have to probably learn some Japanese tho :P

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

Claudette is the one person i could really get along with since she has her interests in botany while i’m more into the studies of the avian species as a whole. We both like to study aspects of nature and she seems like the kind of person that would love to have the covers wrapped around eachother while we cuddle. It’s wholesome fun.

I wouldn’t mind potentially getting cut by glass if i was able to cheer up Rin with a hug. She deserves some love.

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

For killer definitely Sally/The Nurse, I don't know but I always kinda felt bad reading her bio, and I was a sucker for her marriage and valentine skin where she's looking for love and I got to see her pretty face, and it doesn't help that I main Wraith as well, and even her add-ons tell a tragic but nice story between her and her patients. I mean, with her, it feels like she's very feminine in a lot of the right ways (skin, shape, movement etc.) and I do think she's very pretty, and even in her mori I feel like she doesn't enjoy killing but rather sees it as a mercy, and a girl once ran her hands down me very softly and "feel me out" and the way she strokes survivors kinda reminds me of that time, so soft, so gentle..... Definitely a keeper for me, you know, if she didn't try to kill me immediately.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Survivor: Bill. He's been through so much and he's one of my all time favorite video game characters.

Killer: Oni. He was well off so he'd probably foot the bill.

• 1316SurvivorKiller
    1316SurvivorKiller Member Posts: 4
    Options

Jane Romero Thicc

Plague pukie me likee

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Killer: Freddy.

Survivor: Claudette.

There isn't much explaining to do here. They are my mains, and over the years I've grown attached to them.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options

I'd say Oni for obvious reasons:

Us: *Eats food, talks*

Waiter: *Hands him the bill*

Oni: RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! *Bonks waiter in the head with Kanabo*

Then I'd probably go with either Dwight or Kate because they're just sweethearts.

• LuminalPower
    LuminalPower Member Posts: 6
    Options

Jane Remero cause that booty I MEAN beautiful eyes.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,871
    Options

Killer. I would say Susie but then I saw this...

Survivor. Nancy cuz shes a cutie.

• Eve13
    Eve13 Member Posts: 375
    edited March 2021
    Options

As a survivor, I would date Dwight. He is so cute and I want to pinch his cheek all the time and tell him how adorable he is. xD

Killer: Miss Amanda. Absolutely. <3

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    Options

Hmm, I don't do dating.

Simple friendships are far more cherished in my memories than a blatant love story.

Besides, I don't really do physical contact or hook ups, dates etc... It just leaves me feeling sick when I look back at it. I'm probably Asexual, to be honest.

With that out of the way (and purely on terms of Friendship) I'd probably get along with Jake, Claudette, Jeff or Dwight the best.

Due to her more outgoing personality, I don't think I would get along well with Meg, unfortunately.

As for killers, I'd think I would get along with Wraith the best.

As for the others, I'm not sure. Most of thier ideals and ways of thinking were a bit twisted even before the Entity took them. At least we know that Phillip's was in the right place.

I might be able to get along ok with Evan though, he was just overprotective of his Father and his money. It was clear from the damage done to him (presumably from the Entity), that he didn't want to leave him behind.

As for Max, I'd like to be able to show him the world and how much more nice and accepting some people can be nowadays. I'm not even sure if he's aware of what the Entity's gotten him into and how much it seems to have taken advantage of him.

So yeah, I like friendships more :)

• Pirate
    Pirate Member Posts: 427
    Options
  • ManWithALemon
    ManWithALemon Member Posts: 422
    Options

Killer: Frank. He's edgy, he's quiet, and he looks good. All positives.

Survivor: Steve. No contest. Man is an icon.

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737
    Options

Survivor: Ash... need I say more?

Killer: Trickster, because if he did decide to try get all killy, I reckon 90% of people could take him in a fight without the entity powering him

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options

Pyramid Head so that he can tear me up later.