Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I think it's time to push the limits of Killers....He wants you too, Malachai.

FSB75
FSB75 Member Posts: 474
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

tl;dr Child killer.

I know I say it like it's a snap of the fingers and it happens, even though there are probably 10,000 steps behind the scenes.

Bottom line, back in 1984 a poorly made move titled "Children of the Corn" was released. Without too many details, the child population of a small town follow the will of "He who walks behind the rows" (The Entity) killing everyone over the age of 19 within the city. The movie itself never did very well, although the series contains 7 sequels, but I maintain that the concept of being chased in game by a child killer has a very real uneasy feel to it.

Now, I'm very sure this suggestion is in complete vain as the developers have foreseeable killers already mapped out. Nevertheless, I just wanted the satisfaction that it was indeed suggested.

To me....it all writes itself. That child character model with the signature hat chasing after you. Demonic (entity) perks. Hell, even the map name "Gatlin" is already there. Just for fun, you could change the hooks to cornstalk crosses (pushing the limits I know....getting all religious).

Combine all that with the fact that most players aren't even old enough to remember the original movie and it's a new introduction. I'm not a fan of the limitation imposed on licensed characters....but it's a price I'd pay to play as Issac.

This thread is getting too long to maintain a 2018 attention span, so I'll simply conclude:

What say you Outlander!?

Comments

• TheAngryPickle
    TheAngryPickle Member Posts: 73
    edited June 2018

Scale would be a nightmare.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

@TheAngryPickle said:
    Scale would be a nightmare.

As in survivors hitting the killer?

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    I had this idea for a child killer that has a demon looking over them... Like a shadowing being that appears to slash out and lift survivors to hooks... just above/behind the shiukders that you can't always see... Protecting his host.

I liked the idea that if you looked at him for too long, your vision would get darker and of it exceeded a second or so, they could see your aura... So if you see him/her walking, you quickly look away out fear, but then you don't if theyre coming right at you. 

Or look at them too long, the demon gets to take over for an insane speed boost and terrifying appearance... or something.. like a reverse Myers. 

This keeps the child idea, fixes size issues with the hooks, and would make him/her unique. It's not a 'slasher' kid, but still. 

Make them Amish while we're at it... Just for some Children of the Corn creepy isolated from society vibe. 

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

Hell yes!!