New chapter

Have you just seen the new chapter preview on the main page of Steam store? I can swear I've just seen it for a second and then it disappeared. There was The Spirit attacking Adam Francis on this preview.

Comments

• S0ckenSchuss
    S0ckenSchuss Member Posts: 110

this picture (maybe similar) was also seen on a (faked) ps4 store picture af ew days ago. maybe they prepare something. a release maybe? ;)

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I really hope it's going to be out this Tuesday : )

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Testing the waters? Maybe. 
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Prepare for thursday or next week, we will hvae to wait for consoles :wink:

• blue4zion

They said they want to have it release on everything on the same day, but I still wouldn't keep my hopes up.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Can't wait, would say this pretty much confirms that it will definetly come any of these days

• blue4zion

@willcenx said:
    !!!

Shoook

• FunC
    FunC Member Posts: 65

@blue4zion said:
    They said they want to have it release on everything on the same day, but I still wouldn't keep my hopes up.

They never said that, queen said they are aiming for the release to be next week on all platforms. They never said the same day, only same week. She then added that if there will be any delays they will let us know, which makes me think she was talking about the console delay. They won't delay it on the pc, because they need the chapted to be ready for the TGS (which is this thursday).

• blue4zion

@FunC said:

@blue4zion said:

They never said that, queen said they are aiming for the release to be next week on all platforms. They never said the same day, only same week. She then added that if there will be any delays they will let us know, which makes me think she was talking about the console delay. They won't delay it on the pc, because they need the chapted to be ready for the TGS (which is this thursday).

rip

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    FunC said:

@blue4zion said:

I believe it will be out on all platforms today I think she wasn’t going to guarantee anything after the clown fiasco. The reason I believe it will drop is because they hinted early this week and the ps store  on Tuesday so it would make sense to aim for that timeframe but not guarantee anything because of Sony having their own procedures to follow. Just remember the pig dropped on ps4 before pc, pc isn’t guaranteed to be first every time 
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

Today is the date where its released, they said Early this week = monday/ tuesday, it's been too long now

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    willcenx said:

!!!

Bro, it has russian text. The possibility that it is fake just increased by 150%. 

С чего ты это взял?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Sarief said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    willcenx said:

!!!

Bro, it has russian text. The possibility that it is fake just increased by 150%. 

С чего ты это взял?

Maybe he´s refering to the fake chapter leak. Which was in japanese. Now everything with strange letters must be fake.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Sarief said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    willcenx said:

!!!

С чего ты это взял?

водка советских медведей
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Tsulan said:

@Sarief said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    willcenx said:

!!!

С чего ты это взял?

Maybe he´s refering to the fake chapter leak. Which was in japanese. Now everything with strange letters must be fake.

Just look at Paulie Esthers video about the fake Jason chapter that was made by a Chinese person. It looked so real. And the Russian and chinese people are known for hacking/faking stuff.
  • willcenx
    willcenx Member Posts: 176

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    Just look at Paulie Esthers video about the fake Jason chapter that was made by a Chinese person. It looked so real. And the Russian and chinese people are known for hacking/faking stuff.

ikr russians are not the best ppl but it's not a fake. U can see this preview too if u simply log out of your Steam account and visit the store's main page. Steam considers it like u haven't bought DBD yet.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    Prepare for thursday or next week, we will hvae to wait for consoles :wink:

They're hopping for a release to all of us sometime this week, most likely Thursday if it ain't today. But like I said they're "Hoping" for this week.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    Tsulan said:

@Sarief said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:

willcenx said:

!!!

С чего ты это взял?

They're known for being blamed for those stuffs.
    It's not like they're the only party in the game though :D

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited September 2018

@BigBadPiggy said:

They're hopping for a release to all of us sometime this week, most likely Thursday if it ain't today. But like I said they're "Hoping" for this week.

Thursday is not Early this week dude, they specifically said Early this week on stream

Mon/Tue = Early

Wed = Mid

Thursday + = Late

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@Someissues said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

Thursday is not Early this week dude, they specifically said Early this week on stream

Mon/Tue = Early

Wed = Mid

Thursday + = Late

I forgot to put in "Early" so I'll just fix it here. THEY ARE "HOPING" FOR EARLY THIS WEEK.

• m19Demented
    m19Demented Member Posts: 2
    Today please xD
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    willcenx said:

!!!

^
    Must be the dumbest thing I've read today so far...

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403

HybridPanda just went live and said it is coming "very very soon." He is a Fog Whisperer, so he probably has inside info.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

@Grey87 said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:

^
    Must be the dumbest thing I've read today so far...

Pretty sure they're trolling.. But in case there are people that sadly believe that

• Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443

The update has almost 100% been ready for pc for at least a week. We are just being forced to wait for consoles to get it because they want to make the console players happy. So if we actually get it today or not will depend on if the update got approved on consoles or not yet.

• BieLey
    BieLey Member Posts: 46

@Elegant said:
    The update has almost 100% been ready for pc for at least a week. We are just being forced to wait for consoles to get it because they want to make the console players happy. So if we actually get it today or not will depend on if the update got approved on consoles or not yet.

They'd let us know if there would be a delay. No news yet, so they have to release it.

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403

@Elegant said:

lol this was never confirmed. But you seem to love mentioning it pretty much every time you post.

Trying to synchronize releases is common with most games. If console had to wait 2 and a half weeks to a month for the clown last time, I think you guys will survive one extra week. And that's only IF it was ready last week.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Elegant said:

Your source for this is??? Oh wait you don't have one this is just made up. I'm ok waiting because i have Spiderman.

• Elegant

@fcc2014 said:

@Elegant said:

Your source for this is??? Oh wait you don't have one this is just made up. I'm ok waiting because i have Spiderman.

They have already said that the update is coming out for both pc and consoles at the same time. It takes several days/a week for an update to get approved on consoles. If the update is coming out "early this week" then the update would have had to been submitted a week or so ago to consoles. That would mean that the patch was ready at the time and could have been released on pc. I don't need a source lmao. It's simple induction.

• Elegant

@ACEvHEARTS said:

@Elegant said:

lol this was never confirmed. But you seem to love mentioning it pretty much every time you post.

Trying to synchronize releases is common with most games. If console had to wait 2 and a half weeks to a month for the clown last time, I think you guys will survive one extra week. And that's only IF it was ready last week.

"trying to syn releases is common with most games" But it isn't. Look at games like Elder Scrolls online or other similar games that have both pc and console versions. Pc often gets the update weeks in advance. Sometimes even longer. And console had to wait because of issues with their system, not because of other's people's issues.

• fcc2014

@Elegant said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Elegant said:

They have already said that the update is coming out for both pc and consoles at the same time. It takes several days/a week for an update to get approved on consoles. If the update is coming out "early this week" then the update would have had to been submitted a week or so ago to consoles. That would mean that the patch was ready at the time and could have been released on pc. I don't need a source lmao. It's simple induction.

They said that was the goal. That isn't a fact. Enjoy the wait.

• BieLey
    BieLey Member Posts: 46

@Elegant said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Elegant said:

What about The Shattered Bloodline Chapter?
    We are aiming for a release next week on all platform. That doesn't mean it will be simultaneous / same day. If we are running into delays, the Community will be informed.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Elegant said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Elegant said:

@Elegant if it's a matter of days (not like monster hunter world) i think it's ok to wait so everyone can enjoy the dlc at the same time despite being in different platforms.
  • Infamous
    Infamous Member Posts: 1

It just released, for anyone wondering.

• willcenx
    willcenx Member Posts: 176

It's out guys. Finally.

• Elegant

@BieLey said:

@Elegant said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Elegant said:

We are aiming for a release next week on all platform. That doesn't mean it will be simultaneous / same day. If we are running into delays, the Community will be informed.

Even if it was a few day difference my previous comments still stand. It takes a week or so to get approved on consoles. That would mean that it would have been a week+ that the update had been ready even it it comes out on console Thursday.

• fcc2014

@BieLey said:

@Elegant said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Elegant said:

@Elegant just seems to be having some difficulties at this time. I will pray for him and his family while he waits patiently for the new chapter.

• Rockin
    Rockin Member Posts: 7

**** YESSSS

• Elegant

@fcc2014 said:

@Elegant said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Elegant said:

They said that was the goal. That isn't a fact. Enjoy the wait.

Again, for that to even be "the goal" the update would have to have been ready and submitted. No matter how you look at it pc has to wait for the update because of consoles.

• fcc2014

@Elegant where did the mean console players hurt you? It is ok this is a safe space. Show us on the doll where?