Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

IF Dead by Daylight got into Smash Bros. Ultimate, how would you want it to be represented?

CheeseAnton
CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Assuming DbD content gets into Smash Ultimate, what would you like in? You can also pick nothing if you don't want it in, which is fine.

IF Dead by Daylight got into Smash Bros. Ultimate, how would you want it to be represented? 19 votes

Fighter: Dwight Fairfield/Survivor with a stage and some music
0%
Fighter: Trapper/Killer with a stage and some music
42%
[Deleted User]HoodiedRadan42AvisDeeneNullclinesSCP_FOR_DBDGrimmy_BluuesMarc_go_solo 8 votes
A Dwight Mii Costume (with a possible musical arrangement)
5%
GhostyyBoi 1 vote
A Trapper Mii Costume (with a possible musical arrangement)
10%
InjiGreyBigfoot 2 votes
Dwight/Survivor Assist Trophy
5%
Le_DWK 1 vote
Trapper/Killer Assist Trophy
10%
HydrantRepostRiposte 2 votes
Option 1 and 4
5%
CheeseAnton 1 vote
Option 2 and 3
10%
BrequeArial 2 votes
Just a spirit board event (I think Resident Evil also had this, but not sure)/Just some spirits
0%
Other
10%
Boosted_Dwightbjorksnas 2 votes

Comments

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

I honestly would be pretty excited to have dbd in the biggest crossover in media.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Trapper/Killer Assist Trophy

Nintendo definitely wouldn't do a full character/stage for this game, there's not enough variety in a killer's moveset and the horror theme doesn't fit into Smash. Something along the lines of the Fatal Frame assist trophy could work though.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,167

Trapper's the poster boy. It makes sense for him to be DBD's contestant.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954
    A Trapper Mii Costume (with a possible musical arrangement)

Mii Swordfighter costume as Trapper would probably be the most likely option. And that mask could look good on some other outfits as well.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Other

A Dwight and Trapper Mii outfit. Personally I don't see them becoming fighters but they would make pretty good Mii outfits. A stage with music would be pretty cool too!

But what would be even cooler would be an assist trophy of the Entity. I'm not sure what it will do but it would be pretty creepy.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Trappy Boi would be great! He should be able to set traps on the stage and throw them at his opponents faces. His specialty move would be grabbing his opponents ankle and slamming their body into near by traps.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,472
    Other

I think billy has a little more potential in the weapons department being a tinkerer and all so I vote him for representation

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Trapper is the cover child of this game