What if john Cramer was the killer in the saw add on

Now I just came up with this and thought it was an intesting discussion to speak about

One things for certain though he would be slower then all the other killers since he's old and he could've came with a billy the puppet skin but his power could've also been putting on jaw traps on survivors and there might be 2 reasons why we didn't get John Cramer as a killer 1. His liscence would be harder to earn 2. He would be harder to put in the game | but he probably work more as a killer since the pig was just someone he got to kill but let me hear your honest thoughts about this

Comments

• Anti_Alpha
    Anti_Alpha Member Posts: 63

Isn't he against killing in general? I never really watched the movies but I thought that he despises murderers?

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101

He is physically incapable of fighting, even with Entity's powers. He also is against murder, at least if he has to kill somebody himself, so Amanda still remains a better choice. The other good choice is Hoffman, wish to see him soon

• The_liscenscedDbd7
    The_liscenscedDbd7 Member Posts: 19

I thought he could work like pig with the blades on his wrists and the jaw traps

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402

No Amanda was the best choice. They could add dr.gordon or hoofman I guess, even if I think that we already have the pig costume of dr.gordon(?) I'm not sure. Maybe they could change some of the sounds if they add dr.gordon

• The_liscenscedDbd7
    The_liscenscedDbd7 Member Posts: 19

Or they could just do a John Kramer skin for amanda

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723
    edited October 2020

I'm glad they went with Amanda rather than John. When they announced the saw dlc I asked myself "Are they really going to having a cancer ridden 52 year old man to the game?"

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236

Kramer is against murdering straight up. That's why in the movies you can tell which traps are made by him and which are made by his apprentices. Amanda was the best choice since she straight up murders people.

• jisp3r
    jisp3r Member Posts: 317

The killer would walk around coughing and carrying an oxigen tank

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Trapper was also against murder but changed his tune after being tortured by The Entity.

Also John could physically be able to do it in The Entity's reAlm cause it runs on different rules. Look at poor Spirit, shes not even all attached but can still use all her bits. 😱

I'm glad they went with Amanda, though. Also, my super-secret wish would be a Legendary Skin of Amanda as survivor! (Give it to Kate) 👻

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236

Didn't trapper hurt people already though? I dunno, I definitely prefer Amanda although I wouldn't mind Hoffman since he's pretty cool in the movies, I personally think they wanted to avoid the Saw fans mentioning Kramer's thoughts on murder. I'm a die hard Saw fan so I feel like Amanda fits better.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Amanda (or maybe Hoffman) being the actual killer makes more sense than Jigsaw himself for the reasons mentioned above. On the other hand I kind of wish that, when a reverse bear trap’s timer started or maybe when you put the trap on their head or while they are working on the box, you had a recording of Jigsaw’s voice saying something like “I want to play a game” or “make your choice”, etc. Of all the killers that I wish had voice overs this is the main one that comes to mind.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

This I thought as well, he wouldn't kill people for no reason, plus he is old AF, the guy came down with cancer and was physically unable to really move without help, an The Pig is technically the enforcer for Jigsaw, so she was better