The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tru3 wasn't chosen?!

Only reason i started playing this game/watching it/anything is because of stumbling across one of Tru3Ta1ent's Youtube videos then getting hooked on his streams. I've even tried checking out other DBD content creators and they were fine too, but nobody has the passion he does (opinion). I know you stated you were going to add more broadcasters to The Fog Whisperers, but the point i make is he wasn't a first pick thought? The man literally eats drinks and sleeps this stuff, even with plenty of other great games out there to try and switch through the man still grinds DBD, and insanely helpful at that! Tru3 i feel is one of your best supporters of your game and continuing to bring many new eyes to the game. I expect nothing to come of this post but it is just an expression of feeling..poor Tru3. I don't have to continue streaming the game with passion, but he will no matter what.

Comments

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

Do you know anything about the whole thing? Angrypug isnt on the list either and he plays and streams DBD a whole lot more than Tru3. Maybe its a 2 sided agreement wich they didnt agree with for all we know.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Don't forget he makes some good coin for streaming that game. Hard to have allot of sympathy for him.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Where is the list of the chosen streamers?

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
  • Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I like true. I watch him fairly often actually.

My problem is that he acts like his "opinion" is the law and his followers/subscribers are pretty blind to certain things.

Like he'll do a bloodweb and complain about not getting anything "good"... and he'll pass up all the actual "good" things in the web.

So what is good.... is what he thinks is good.

He's too good to use moris normally, and various add ons...

he's too good to use items. He tends to complain when things don't go his way, and when things do go his way or good changes are made, he gives little credit.

On his birthday... the dude made at least 5,000 to 6,000 dollars. Which is insane.

He made that from playing a game. I know normally people don't make this kinda money streaming, and he was appreciative, but damn. I would of given back.

If I was streaming the game, got all that money, I would of given out like 100 free subs... and bought some prizes for my viewers...

Instead... Nothing. He's an alright guy, and a good player but he doesn't view things all that objectively sometimes.

He thinks noed should be out of the game as well as DS

Noed has direct counterplay. DS doesn't.

Tru3 is a great example of someone who is really good at the game but really stupid at understanding the game. He has some incredibly ridiculous opinions/beliefs on things that don't make sense/have no evidence for. I enjoy watching his stream sometimes but he isn't the best example of someone who I would want to be the forefront of my community and be highlighted on my page.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited September 2018

So it is a PILOT program... basically them testing things out... probably to expand at a later time. THERE ARE MANY STREAMERS WHO DIDN'T GET CHOSEN.

Wow though... your favourite streamer didn't get chosen... why the post? Really?.. Come on.

Allot of streamers that didn't get chosen, like Tru, got many codes for give away in their streams, and even exclusive cosmetics.

Maybe they actually want to spread the love around in the beginning to allow some of the more newer streamers get some of the love, rather then the same people over and over.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@Elegant said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I like true. I watch him fairly often actually.

My problem is that he acts like his "opinion" is the law and his followers/subscribers are pretty blind to certain things.

Like he'll do a bloodweb and complain about not getting anything "good"... and he'll pass up all the actual "good" things in the web.

So what is good.... is what he thinks is good.

He's too good to use moris normally, and various add ons...

he's too good to use items. He tends to complain when things don't go his way, and when things do go his way or good changes are made, he gives little credit.

On his birthday... the dude made at least 5,000 to 6,000 dollars. Which is insane.

He made that from playing a game. I know normally people don't make this kinda money streaming, and he was appreciative, but damn. I would of given back.

If I was streaming the game, got all that money, I would of given out like 100 free subs... and bought some prizes for my viewers...

Instead... Nothing. He's an alright guy, and a good player but he doesn't view things all that objectively sometimes.

He thinks noed should be out of the game as well as DS

Noed has direct counterplay. DS doesn't.

Tru3 is a great example of someone who is really good at the game but really stupid at understanding the game. He has some incredibly ridiculous opinions/beliefs on things that don't make sense/have no evidence for. I enjoy watching his stream sometimes but he isn't the best example of someone who I would want to be the forefront of my community and be highlighted on my page.

Well said. By both of us.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@Grey87 said:
    Prob don't want crybabies in there xD

Why not ?

Would still be better than the bunch of toxic survivors streamers already there.

• Rottimic
    Rottimic Member Posts: 16
    edited September 2018

Hybrid Panda and Ohmwrecker I can least understand from a perspective of choosing people who are sincerely positive and pleasant to watch/listen to. Plus Ohmwrecker has such a huge established fan base I can't blame BHVR for using it as a marketing move.

But Jendenise/ Morf? They are the most toxic "non-toxic" streamers DbD has to offer. They can't go 10 minutes at a time without shitting all over other players in the game and acting like it's a personal offense that people they don't deem worthy would dare join the same game as them.

It's like they don't understand it's possible to not constantly pass snide, low brow comments about complete strangers and constantly ######### about them not following whatever made up "rules" they have for the game.

I can see why Tru3 wouldn't get picked, but there are definitely some people on that list who just embody the worst parts of this game's community.

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Tsulan said:

Thx!
    Panda was chosen, i´m ok with that.

Woo! I love Panda 🐼❤️
  • Dwight_Confusion

True just stated...

"True, Bloodlust is gone in this patch...."

It isn't gone. Bloodlust I is the same.

Bloodlust II is weakened just a bit and BL III is like BL II

I never get to BL III anyways. So i'm fine with the BL nerf.

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    I'm hoping the pilot program does open to others to apply. I'd like to see how it'll expand and hope it's not just big streamers allowed. I know they said something of the like that viewership won't matter and that's great! But time will tell.
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306

While it isn't the biggest streaming service, I would have liked to see at least one Mixer streamer make the Fog Whispers list.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Remember it's a pilot program. He may eventually get it when it rolls out for real after they shake out the bugs.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Delfador said:
    Some of these streamers I have watch and I find them annoying lol. I shall give the others a try 
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

it could be due to how he acts, which is why ochido isn't on it because he is toxic, I mean tru3 complained about decisive strike though older streams of his he ran enduring

• Chiaki16
    Chiaki16 Member Posts: 17
    Tru3 has frequently stated that he feels that the developers of this game fell into success and are fortunate because of their inability to make good decisions. Sure that isn’t the worst thing someone has said about BHVR, but I doubt they are looking into working with him closely when he says stuff like that. 
  • Dwight_Confusion

He's a good guy. Don't get me wrong, but he acts like he's above using certain add ons and offerings. And items as a survivor.

It's pretty annoying, and he thinks console players aren't as good, which is extremely subjective.

Playing killer on console is 100% more difficult than PC. It just is.

DOesn't mean console killers are better... but it definitely means console killers aren't all worse just because they are on console.

He's a really good player, and all that, but he plays so nice at times that it is silly... then he'll complain about stuff in the match.

It's like dude...?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

They should pick me instead. My voice is sexier. :p

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    True just stated...

"True, Bloodlust is gone in this patch...."

It isn't gone. Bloodlust I is the same.

Bloodlust II is weakened just a bit and BL III is like BL II

I never get to BL III anyways. So i'm fine with the BL nerf.

Killers who always rely on bloodlust shouldn't even play killer at all because they don't know how important mindgaming is.

• Dwight_Confusion

Bloodlust is needed at times, so the change is just fine for me.

The nerg was appropriate with the map changes.