Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rift Challenge Bug?

This is the second time this happened to me while completing Rift challenges and I want to know if anyone else is experiencing it.

The first time it happened I was doing the challenge to earn 20,000 bp in the objectives category. I had earned several thousand points in objectives but got less than a hundred toward the challenge.

The second time I was doing the challenge to earn 20,000 bp in the deviousness category. This time I thought to get a screenshot. As you can see, I received 7955 points in deviousness, but don't have nearly that many toward the challenge. AND I already had over 3000 toward the challenge before this match. I only received an extremely small amount of credit even though I almost maxed out deviousness.

With the objectives challenge it only happened once, so not a huge deal. Just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else.

Cheers!