Positivity for Everyone :)!

Hello everyone! I have been seeing a lot of really upsetting threads about people getting messed over or just some bad stuff happening by teammates/killers/bad sportsmanship, and I thought I'd share my favorite moments from this week :)!

-Me and a group of red ranks faced Piggy, and she got no hooks and the gate was open. Me and the rest of the team kept making her down and hook us before they escaped, I let myself die right at the gate and she his behind a wall (I love u Piggy lol)

-Had a match with Pyramid Head and knew I wasn't going to win the chase, so I ran up to a hook and pointed at it and he downed me, shaking his head no vigorously but putting me on my final hook (I was giggling a lot, and GG!)

-Had an amazing team on Haddonfield, nothing wholesome happened, I'm just really grateful for them :)

-Played as Ghostface at Midwich and couldn't help but tbag with the Meg, befriended them and hooked them to let them get bp-- They all sacrificed themselves at the center of the map on the cult symbol except for Meg who I forced out of the exit gate. I had no words, I was so happy I had to take a break from laughing so hard <3

-I have seen so many Felix players with the new cosmetic, goodness me that man is a glowing SNACK with mutton chops

That's all I can think of right now, but if you're having a rough time with games or not enjoying the Halloween event, I hope your next matches are great and all the luck to you <3!! And if you don't play anymore, I hope you're having fun in general haha :)

P.S. Sorry if this is dumb, but this game has changed my life a lot and I wanted to share moments from recent memory that keep me playing

Comments