Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Add ons

Daada595
Daada595 Member Posts: 14
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Why is there an unlimited duration in dead by daylight for Michael Myers smh

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587

Why not.

• Daada595

That's to prove how broken killers are the fact that it's a unlimited duration for killers is beyond unreasonable

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877

One of several add-ons that need addressing.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Devs are aware that some of Mikeys add-ons are "problematic" so if he gets any changes in the immidiate future it will be an add-on pass.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877

It's all fun and games until you play with blind-deaf Survivors who feed him xD

• tariousx
    tariousx Member Posts: 156

The title of this post should be, "Issues in Green Ranks!"

I say this because high rank never seems to profit off this addon.

Its usually extended duration Scream for Me or Slug Me Daddy Myers to accomodate for his non existent map preassure.

TBH never had an issue with this addon. Granted you can still get got but usually bought 3 gens done before this gets popped. Still gets looped, still eats pallets... still can only chase 1 person at a time.

• Daada595

Myers killed everyone, yea gens was done and I'm in the green rank next to red but the fact that teammates are random the unlimited duration activated regardless if we're good or not having an unlimited duration perk for killers is crazy survivors should have an unlimited duration perk too to make it fair because most of our perk got nerfed.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

This extremely increases the time required to reach tier 3. I believe you have to nearly stalk 3 survivors until they give no more evil. Which leaves you with a dilemma: do you break chase to continue getting to tier 3?

If you know it's a Myers and a huge amount of time has passed since the tier 2 sound and he hasn't hit 3. Just do gens as fast as possible.

Also if he's broken chase with you, you are probably depleted of evil so you can cause distractions or provoke chases to give time to gen jockeys.

Have you played against his Scratched Mirror add on? If not, buckle up lol. But it too has downsides. It's just terrifying to face😱

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

Its also an Ultra-Rare Add-on. They are supposed to be powerful. Also you forgetting about Judith's Tombstone, because thats worse.

• Daada595
    edited November 2020

Tbh he only stalked once and got the unlimited duration, but yea I played against many myers, it's just this one particular only stalked once and wasn't really much I can do after that.

Post edited by Daada595 on