If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PLEASE

Options

When replying to someone, just use @[username]. Do not quote their whole message, especially if it is very long. Obviously, it is required to quote the message if you are replying to a specific part of it, or 1 of many messages, but then you shoould still try and delete unneccesary parts of that message.

inb4 you guys spam quoting my message >_<

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited June 2018
    Options

Unless it is needed for referential purposes, @ is probably good enough.

• KroolTheField
    KroolTheField Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 47
    Options

Good that you mention this. People need to understand the features of this forum

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Master

FOOKIN SWEET!

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options

When replying to someone, just use @[username]. Do not quote their whole message, especially if it is very long. Obviously, it is required to quote the message if you are replying to a specific part of it, or 1 of many messages, but then you shoould still try and delete unneccesary parts of that message.

Test 1
  • HIPSTERLION
    Options
    @RagingCalm
    Test 2
  • HIPSTERLION
    Options
    I did it lol
  • Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    RagingCalm said:

Test 1

Just type the email symbol, (doesn’t actually email them, that’s just what I call the ‘at’ symbol. And type their name, like this @HIPSTERLION

Couldn’t tell if sarcastic, not enough epic failure in that post like mine

• HIPSTERLION
    Options
    @Jack11803
    I became blind reading your answer but thanks O_O
  • Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    @Jack11803

That’s what I like to hear!

• HIPSTERLION
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@HIPSTERLION said:
    @Jack11803

That’s what I like to hear!

You like me blind :( what did ido to you :(
  • Jack11803
    Options

@HIPSTERLION
    Awe, I’m sorry for coming at dem eyes with some mellow yellow all up in yo grill.

• HIPSTERLION
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@HIPSTERLION
    Awe, I’m sorry for coming at dem eyes with some mellow yellow all up in yo grill.

Apology accepted :)
  • GolgiNea
    GolgiNea Member Posts: 157
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @HIPSTERLION

Lol @Jack11803 I love your responses xD you're doing a pretty good job!

• Jack11803
    Options

@GolgiNea said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @HIPSTERLION

Lol @Jack11803 I love your responses xD you're doing a pretty good job!

I like your bright responses as well :)

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

@Jack11803 WHITE LIKE DWIGHT
    OUR WHITE NIGHT
    OUR WHITE DWIGHT

• Steebear
    Steebear Member Posts: 105
    Options

@RagingCalm said:

@RagingCalm said:

@RagingCalm said:

Got it thanks <3

• Jack11803
    Options

@RagingCalm said:
    @Jack11803 WHITE LIKE DWIGHT
    OUR WHITE NIGHT
    OUR WHITE DWIGHT

You mean KNIGHT!?

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited June 2018
    Options

@RagingCalm @Jack11803 This is cool

• theagitatedapricot
    theagitatedapricot Member Posts: 78
    Options
    They could just make it so quotes are like 3 lines by default and you can expand them if you want.
  • RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

@theagitatedapricot the annoying thing with quotes is that on here they are more wonky to mess with than on Steam. For example, it would be difficult for me to press the quote button on a long post/comment and then just delete the portions I don't care about. I would have to do the whole thing manually by @'ing them, and manually putting in "[copy and paste what I want to quote specifically]"