Sad day for Survivors

Options
2»

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

> @Someissues said:

She's bad, more people will agree with this as time goes up. Nurse is better than her in every aspect, her 20 seconds cooldown, inability to see aura while in phase, 110% move speed. Despite she can't see blood now, when she goes into phase there's a massive sound indicator telling survivors she is in phase mode

Play her and se e for yourself, not talking about 1-3 matches, but 10-15 near Rank 10 or higher

@Someissues said:
    She's bad, more people will agree with this as time goes up. Nurse is better than her in every aspect, her 20 seconds cooldown, inability to see aura while in phase, 110% move speed. Despite she can't see blood now, when she goes into phase there's a massive sound indicator telling survivors she is in phase mode

Play her and se e for yourself, not talking about 1-3 matches, but 10-15 near Rank 10 or higher

I plan to. Im rank 8 on killer and plan on getting the crap kicked out of me. Because she is new and im unfamilar with how to play and control her but im willing to embrace change and adapt how about you?

• EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
    Options

@Someissues said:

sadly tons seen that she was this horrible in the PTB spoke up but the devs said they didn't want feedback. its bad when survivor mains was even calling for her to be buffed in the PTB feedback area.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited September 2018
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    I plan to. Im rank 8 on killer and plan on getting the crap kicked out of me. Because she is new and im unfamilar with how to play and control her but im willing to embrace change and adapt how about you?

It's a big shame that people like you are stopping the devs from buffing her, more killer mains will go back to Nurses/ Billy soon, her perks are nice, her kit is not. She is too reliant on add-ons. I've played her well enough on PTB to know how she works, provided now she is still unable to see Aura in phase (BBQ, Nurse calling, Rancor etc none works)

She is low tier without add-ons, mid tier with the best add-ons

she now also is, even more, worst compared to PTB state, they added a voice indicator when she goes in phase, yet not many people or even you are even mentioning this. It's very loud and its a dead giveaway that it also ruined her mind games potential

• fcc2014
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

It's a big shame that people like you are stopping the devs from buffing her, more killer mains will go back to Nurses/ Billy soon, her perks are nice, her kit is not. She is too reliant on add-ons. I've played her well enough on PTB to know how she works, provided now she is still unable to see Aura in phase (BBQ, Nurse calling, Rancor etc none works)

She is low tier without add-ons, mid tier with the best add-ons

she now also is, even more, worst compared to PTB state, they added a voice indicator when she goes in phase, yet not many people or even you are even mentioning this. It's very loud and its a dead giveaway that it also ruined her mind games potential

So glad that i am stopping the devs. You are a joke.
  • Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    > @Someissues said:

@Someissues said:

I'm having a blast scaring survivors with the spirit lol. She is a bit tricky to play but i will learn ti be good with her in time :)

• fcc2014
    Options

@Sally55 said:

@fcc2014 said:
    > @Someissues said:

@Someissues said:

I'm having a blast scaring survivors with the spirit lol. She is a bit tricky to play but i will learn ti be good with her in time :)

I'm looking forward to [playing both sides in a few hours. So glad double blood point weekend is coming to boot.

• NextKillerSpongebob
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    Before patch - Averaged 15-20k BP, now with new Killer Spirit, instant NOPE and tunnelling.  Now 8-12 k average.  Let’s also take away looping areas and self heal etc etc.  Guess we know who the devs favor.  

EDIT: changed a word.

honestly. Stfu. She is low tier at best and maybe just a tad higher than Freddy. You're probably a rank 21 survivor main who isn't happy about the survivor perks (which are honestly pretty good) and thinks that The Spirit is OP.

Information! The Spirit is invisible to survivors but so are survivors to her!
    Here's a counter to her. Don't run while she's phasewalking and then juke her like that!

You're actually mentally ill if you think that she is OP like how you said in your opening sentence. Seriously go git gud at the game or just leave if you think that she is strong.

Frikkin entitled survivor main thinking killers are favored by the developers. They promised us a DS nerf almost a year ago and we're gonna get it in the next mid-chapter patch - took em long enough!

You basically only got buffs this patch. Faster pallet dropping, interruptable unhook animation, instant exhaustion disappearance after a hook and even a small invulnerability while being unhooked.

Killers got nerfs to stuff like Bloodlust speed (while maps are still in survivor favor) and we got a ######### killer. And yes. Sorry that one of the weakest killers got a rework/needed buff. If you're gonna cry about that already then I can't wait to see you after the Freddy rework in the mid-chapter patch!

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

@Dudddd said:
    ChesterTheMolester said:

Yeah lets forget the massive Bloodlust nerf and Unhook buffs. Also Spirit is still an inferior Pig. I made this case a while ago.

You get off the hook if its not your first hook plus you have to unhook someone first and they have to not get down and oh it puts you in no mither state for 1 minute , how is this rewarding u it cucks you if anything . 

They're referring to the animation canceling buff. Survivors can now cancel the unhook animation when, before, they had to go through the whole animation even if they didn't unhook the other survivor.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Dudddd said:
    Yeah lets forget the massive Bloodlust nerf and Unhook buffs. Also Spirit is still an inferior Pig. I made this case a while ago.
    You get off the hook if its not your first hook plus you have to unhook someone first and they have to not get down and oh it puts you in no mither state for 1 minute , how is this rewarding u it cucks you if anything . 
    I didnt talk about the new Deliverance perk.
  • Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Sad day indeed, bringing out all the hard core campers and tunnlers. Farmers and sh** bags really.