Got The Spirit just for her perks

GT_Legend2
GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
I honestly don’t know if the Spirit is as good as her skill cap is, but goddamn do I hate her in console. 
Perks on the other hand are very nice. Waste of 9k Shards IMO. 
Post edited by GT_Legend2 on

Comments

• DaedraLord
    DaedraLord Member Posts: 5
    Her perk rancor is stupid broke.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    What's broken about that perk?
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    I got her just for the perks.
    She'll be the new Freddy 
  • Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    I honestly don’t know if the Spirit is as good as her skill cap is, but goddamn do I hate her in console. 
    Perks on the other hand are very nice. Waste of 9k bloodpoints IMO. 
    I got her for the same reason
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Broken record, prob don't even know it works lol rip. It isn't how it appears to work in the written description.
  • Dabrownman1812
    It just shows the location they are the moment the gen pops. It isn't a live aura feed like bitter murmor
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Her perks seem pretty weak to me so far.
    They are all to situational and in most cases need other extra perks to even work at all.

• DaedraLord
    DaedraLord Member Posts: 5

@Tsulan said:
    DaedraLord said:

What's broken about that perk?

Honestly nothing I was just mad from lack of sleep and getting one shot and mori from a bad killer. 😂

• Dabrownman1812
    Wolf74 said:

They are all to situational and in most cases need other extra perks to even work at all.

Perks strong in combos, not all perks are to be standalone. 

Hex haunted ground, ruin, thrill of the hunt gets her some free pulls. 
  • Wolf74

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Wolf74 said:

I highly doubt that we will see that as a viable combo at higher ranks.

• Dabrownman1812
    Wolf74 said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Wolf74 said:

I highly doubt that we will see that as a viable combo at higher ranks.

Everything I listed isnt viable high rank, and yes it can be used in high rank in combination with another. It's good that they have perks that combo to be good instead of single meta defining perks. Perk variety and creativity is good. Rancor, spirit fury can be used at high rank, especially when comboed with enduring on clown or billy. You might not like it, but it works when swing through pallets and goes well with billy fast breaking pallets. Haunted ground, ruin, thrill isn't bad and can be used on several killers of high mobility, rancor, stbfl or rancor remember me
  • Wolf74

@Dabrownman1812 said:

… It's good that they have perks that combo to be good instead of single meta defining perks. Perk variety and creativity is good. …

A single meta perk… mmh... like... Self Care?
    Or the holy trinity (SC,SB,DS)?
    Combo perks are good? Like Unrelenting and STBFL? Oh wait, they got gutted, because they worked to well with each other.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

I'm not impressed with any of her perks, and I intend to run my Hag and Pig builds on her.

Rancor is obsession-based, which is a dumb design facet of the game as it is. It's completely outclassed by NOED, or even Tinkerer, Remember Me, and Dying Light, but again the entire obsession system is terrible game design by itself.

Spirit Fury is probably good on other killers, but not her. Her own hit box is whack, so she won't even eat pallets she lunges into half of the time. Obviously, stack it with Enduring for greater effect. Overall, I think Bamboozle is a better perk if you're frustrated with chases, since window vaults will always be the real cancer to killers. Nonetheless, it's the most useful perk she offers.

Hex: Haunted Ground - This thing is so lol. People just cleanse Ruin first, still. I don't know if there's some visual indicator that outs the two "bad" totems, but this perk is absolutely not frightening in the slightest on the Spirit herself. This thing is probably a monster on Nurse and Clown, but I find it a wasted perk slot if you run it only with Ruin. If you're running another Hex perk, it's probably very good, and I want to try it with all of the others, including Third Seal, at some point.

I don't have a good perk build on Rin, but her perks aren't even good for herself. Until I can dump more points into her, I'm stuck with Ruin 2, Stridor 3, Sloppy Butcher 1, Spirit Fury 3, Rancor 2, and Haunted Ground 2. Awful spread, but I guess I'm lucky I got Ruin.