Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Favorite killer and/or survivor

I am curious as to what everyone's favorite killer/survivor is even though this has probably been asked many times already but anyway my favorite killer is Legion because he can slow down gens some times even surprise survivors and he is a blast to play

My favorite survivor though is nea since well honestly I have no clue I used to main david then I had two rituals with nea then I just sorta grew attached to her for no apparent reason

This is mostly something to talk about other then the event that I don't even want to talk about because that would cause a flame war and I am curious

Ps: I apologize to my transitions and wording for everything I am new to this

Comments

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Favorite survivor is either Dwight or Felix. My favorite killer is Ghostie Boi.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

I only play Survivor but there are a few Killers I like playing against or aesthetically.

Fave Survivor is Kate.

I run Nancy and Felix a lot too. I don't run Jane much but I think her design is good.

Then I love the design of Zarina, that base outfit ensures that I'll never be using any other other cosmetic on her.

As for Killers I like the Clown, Spirit and Plague. Clown is the best.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wraith.

Kate is just aesthetically my favorite, cause that's what makes Survivors different.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Kate, Slinger, Blight

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Jake main

Piggy main

Best ever!! 🐷💖🤠💖

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

I cant just pick 1 Favorite killer or survivor so imma list 3 of each category in this way:

1 = My 100% Favorite, 2 = Medium Favorite 3 = Favorite

Killer:

1) Huntress

2) Myers

3) Pig

Survivor:

1) Laurie

2) Yui

3) Ash

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

David was my main survivor (and Hallowed Dwight), but they both kinda got demoted when Felix came out. What can I say? I want to survive the night in style.

I don't explicitly main any specific killer, but my favorite is probably a tossup between Huntress, Blight, or Leatherface. Huntress/Blight have extremely satisfying powers that make them feel super replayable, but I think Leatherface and/or Pyramid Head have the coolest-looking character models in DbD.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

Aesthetically and just in general, my wifey, Meg. I don't main anyone else, she's my queen <3 As for killers, I adore Talbot's design and lore, everything about him is awesome to me!!

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

For me it´s very close between Myers and Trapper. Don´t make me choose!

My favorite Survivor would be Laurie, David, Kate or Jane. Don´t make me choose!

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Played Jake since I got the game a few years ago. Should probably use David as im an English guy myself. Felix is a likeable character but they're only skins so I'll stick to Camo Jake.

Fav killer, Oni aesthetically for sure, he's hard to play on console, especially at midranks, no practice mode so cba to get bullied using him. Fav killers to play are trapper and ghostface.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Killer main, I don't play survivor, but if I had to pick a survivor I like it would be Ash or Ace. I'm a Bruce Campbell fan and I think Ace has a pretty funny personality and some fun (albeit maybe not the best) perks.

My favorite killers are Freddy, Doc and Clown. They're all 115% movement basic attack killers with an ability that helps in a chase. I like that style of play. Which one is my favorite changes day to day.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Micheal, I am glad to see you aren't so vain that you place yourself at the top. 😊

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,896

Dweet and Daddy Myers.

• n_coming
    n_coming Member Posts: 31

Felix and Oni

• TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 248

Survivors: Jane, Feng for the females Dwight and Adam for the males

Killers: I'll either play the Wraith or leatherface.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Survivor: Feng Min

Killer: The Pig (Amanda Young)

Cause those two have the most perks right now

And I want my snoot booped

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Jake, Billy, and Huntress.

• Bigboi
    Bigboi Member Posts: 12

Killer: Hag

Survivor: Bunny Feng

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345

If you want to know what anybody's favourite anything is then just type it in the search and go through the many many posts already created.

• Lusiem9
    Lusiem9 Member Posts: 87

survivors Feng, Katie, Meg and Jeff

Killers Myers,Wraith, Oni, Hillbily and Hag

• Sylthea
    Sylthea Member Posts: 5

Wraith Main

Will play as Hag or Doctor on occasion

Just started using Spirit and enjoying her attack style so far

Other than that, I might shuffle through the others a bit at times if only to keep things interesting. Dailies or Tower Objectives are the only reason I’d use them in consecutive rounds though.

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

My favorite survivor is Elodie because of the cosmetic glitch I did on her. Ignore the background and poorly cut out character I was making me a PFP

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Survivor: Kate 100%. She's the best!

Killer: Nurse or Oni.

• Rectal_Prolapse
    Rectal_Prolapse Member Posts: 60

Trapper's fun monopoly has been threatened by blightyboy as of late so I stand divided on this one.

As for survivor, I'd pick Bill any day if only he wouldn't be so obnoxiously LOUD. Old man needs an aspyrin badly.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Pig Plague & Doctor

Feng Ace & Laurie

• ashes2asses
    ashes2asses Member Posts: 23

Right! Spirit has such a sexy/pretty look about her-aside from her disconnected limbs.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a hot killer.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

This lovely lady right here

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516

My fav killer is Wraith only because he has the power to gen patrol better in my opinion. Clown is very fun but he gets his fat butt handed to him in high ranks so he’s not viable. My favorite survivor is Jane for obvious reasons. I usually take a survivor Jane to hatch in most of my matches as Killer. I’d marry a jane main if I could. Bonus if they looked like her.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    edited April 2021

Survivor: Cheryl and Nea

Killer: Nurse and Spirit

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

My favorite survivor is Meg because she's beautiful. Shallow, yes, but most of the survivors strike me as about even. I think the best ones have maybe 2 really good perks at most, all the rest are less. So I just purchase the best perks and put them on her, she's not using any of her originals. She's also wearing the fortune teller outfit. Hubba hubba.

My favorite killer is, lore-wise, Pyramid Head. Silent Hill 2 has one of the greatest narratives in video game history and in a way I'm kind of bummed that the character - who is pretty specific to that game - has become a sort of mascot for the series and shows up everywhere now. Still awesome though. In terms of gameplay I haven't tried them all yet but so far I find Michael Meyers to be fun.

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516

Indeed. Ladies. A single Wraith here looking to settle down with my Jane.