Best Update Yet in terms of quality content?

First of all. The killer. She gives me chills as I play her. As a survivor playing against the Spriti, I often get jumpscared, something that no killer could achieve.

The map design is sick. Never seen before. Something brand new and fresh. Unique atmosphere.

New perks are fun and also a game changer

Maybe some nerfs and buffs, but overall. this update is the best one yet. IMO.

Comments

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I love it! Bit upset that her power makes a very loud and directional sound, but still a fun update : )

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

I like when this miss is chasing me, then i hear her weird ass voice and get a mini heart attack, other than that it's cool, i guess

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

When it comes to the killer, I love the design and she's pretty scary to go up against but I've heard that she needs a buff. The survivor is interesting as well and I love most of the perks that came with them. Most of the buffs and nerfs are nice as well. The menu theme is pretty rad but I guess anything would sound great after listening to the clown music for so long. Overall, I think this patch is pretty good step in the right direction.

• linglingen
    linglingen Member Posts: 40

The map is the best thing to ever happen to this game. Seriously, why didn't they put this much effort into ALL the maps. It's beautiful. I bought the DLC just to support that goddamn map.