The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Whats your most/least favorite killers to go against?

RocketPenguin
RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Personally my favs are from good to best

Nurse, huntress, Oni, Billy

My least fav are from meh to worst

Freddy, (unbugged)spirit, deathslinger, Hag

Iv seen a lot of blights as fav so id agree too bad ive seen a total of 1 good blight

Also saw a lot of dislike for clown which id also agree since slows and blurry vision are annoying even if every game will end with a win.

Post edited by RocketPenguin on

Comments

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605

Most Favorite: Blight, Demo, Pyramid Head

Least Favorite: Freddy, Deathslinger, Hag Clown and Trapper

Everyone other killer is meh

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Weirdly enough, I'm probably most excited to see Nurse in the trials (I'm on console, so she's the rarest killer to ever play against). But Billy, Oni, Blight, Demo, and Myers are all super fun too. Pretty much anyone that isn't listed below is usually a fine adversary.

Killers I hate playing against would be Freddy, Plague, Clown, and Hag. I don't think any of these 4 have powers that are fun to play around (I'd argue that their powers aren't that fun to actually play with either, but that's just my opinion).

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298

Favorite: Nurse and of course Demogorgon even though Stranger Things seasons 2 and 3 are garbage.

I would add Huntress and Hillbilly to this list if their hitboxes weren’t so hilariously bad.

Least favorite: Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, Spirit, Oni and Trapper just because he gives me ptsd for the next few games because I’ll still have the notion that everything is trapped despite the next few games being against different killers.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

Most Favorite - Bubba, Pyramid Head, Blight, Demo

Least Favorite - Spirit, Hag, Ghostface, Clown

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

<3 : Blight, Nurse. (obviously if they are good)

>( : Pyramid Head, Clown, Deathslinger.

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178

demo

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Least fav top 3

Freddy w snairs

Doc

Pluage

Top 3 fav

Blight

Huntress

Pig

• Lusiem9
    Lusiem9 Member Posts: 87

My favorite to play against Demo, Pig, Myers Blight and Hag

my less favorite Clown, Freddy (Freddy is boring) and Bubba

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Ghostfaceee👻

• Brhoom
    Brhoom Member Posts: 241

Depends on their playstyle tbh

A campy/tunneling killer is just unfun, the game's enjoyment comes to a screeching halt.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

My favs are the Blight, Deathslinger, and Oni!! They are all so interesting lore wise and also they're challenging for me to counter, but it's not impossible! Pyramid Head is another one, but rites of judgement when I vault is 1000000+ iq play and i'm basically a dumdum, so I die first lol!

I really hate going against Freddy, Legion, and the chainsaw boys. I don't like having to go to a clock all the way across the map to wake up while doing other objectives, and mending myself every two minutes is so boring, and the fast chainsaw men with the insta downs!!! I can't do it, I get near them by accident and then next thing I know I'm on the ground! I don't mean to offend their mains either, I've met some wonderful players who use these guys, but I don't like the play style too much, I'm sorry <3!!

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

As a Survivor games are fun or not based more on what kind of teammates I get and how the Killer plays.

Almost any Killer can be really fun or really annoying to face; it's all about the other 4 players.

-

Clown is the only exception.

It's not that he's too strong or that I die to him a lot: I just dislike his power.

It's boring, gives me a headache, and it generally forces you to slam pallets like you're a Rank 20.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

The most fun to play against is definitely Blight, Pig, Hillbilly and Nurse

The most unfun are: Deathslinger and Spirit.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited October 2020

My favourite killer to go against at the moment is, shockingly, Spirit. Even though it's practically confirmed that the bug is getting patched out, I'm enjoying testing the new limits and counterplay that it has against bad Spirits, which so far has been every Spirit I have come up against bar 1.

My least favourite killer is Nurse. I hate playing against Nurses, because either it's a good Nurse that's got on-point blinks and therefore zero counterplay except holding W, or a bad Nurse that people use to justify Nurse. A close second is probably Bubba just because Hold W is everything about him there is thanks to Bamboozle.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

My favorites are Blight, Oni, Demogorgon, and Pyramid Heads who DON'T ZONE. Even though people who are good with these Killers are downright unbeatable (specifically Blight and PH), at the very least, I feel outplayed when they down me because of how hard these Killers are to play well. Not to mention, they all encourage you to extend a chase in ways other than just braindead looping (and in Blight's and Oni's case, ez pz W keying), since they all have a chase power that allows them to get really gnarly hits that no M1 Killer could ever hope to achieve. Not to mention, they all have some really nifty custom Terror Radius music, so that also lends a major hand to it.

My least favorite depends since there's Killers who are unfun to fight and Killer players who are unfun to fight. I have very little fun going against Trapper, Slinger, Freddy, and Clown in terms of their power not being fun to go against since none of them are lacking in either intuitive counterplay or fairness, while Doctor, Myers, and Wraith players are unfun to fight because of how insanely sweaty they are, like a weather spirit came down and said if they don't win this match, a tornado will hit their house.

I'd say the most unfun Killers to fight are the ones with both poorly-made powers and sweaty players behind the screen, so by that logic my least favorite Killers to fight would be Slinger, Doctor, Spirit, and Freddy. If you play any of those Killers, I am wholly convinced you are the type of person that makes DBD's community an absolute cesspit. Please uninstall for the good of humanity.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

Favorites to go against:

Doctor: I like the madness effects. I find that they can add a bit of fun with illusionary pallets along with making being forced to gen jockey slightly less mindless with the madness skill checks.

Nurse: Interesting counter-play(LoS blocker mind games or charging the nurse) along with being Unique to play against breaking up the game's normal monotony. Still needs less BP add-ons though(Why does she have multiple speed limiters and a green BP farming add-on?).

Deathslinger: I have made a lot of deathslingers look like fools missing their shots left and right with my erratic movements causing them to have to aim and predict me rather then the other way around.

Least favorites:

Clown: I just can never seem to learn to loop him for any amount of time.

Ghost Face: If GF is in the game there's a 90% chance he's going to get gen grabs and multiman expose marks because my teammates lose their brains the moment he's in the game.

PH: He's binary and there's a lack of choice in looping him most of the time.

• Allhel1
    Allhel1 Member Posts: 56

I like going up against Billy and Wraith the most but absolutely hate Buba and Spirit especially after that buff for Buba