Need Help! Major PS4 connection issues

Why can they not just fix the dang game. I am on ps4 and while the newest "bug fix" patch fixed the frame rate and stuttering issues introduced in the mid chapter, I now have over 300 ping in EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. I know it is not my internet because I never had this issue before the update. Are there are other ps4 users experiencing this?

Comments

• x3man
    x3man Member Posts: 1

Since 31st of October I am experiencing connection issues, character level and items sync problems etc. My internet connection is stable, I don't have such problems with other online multiplayer games and I played DBD smoothly the past 5 days. Every time I play 1 game, I have to restart the whole game and sometimes this doesn't help. I can't find anyone that have the same problems as mine... PS4 Pro user here.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I don’t usually have it but when I do it’s at the start of the game and lasts a few minutes. Its very annoying because it makes skill checks impossible. Basically I have to hide in a corner until it clears up.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

Yeah, I'm having this problem too, not all the time but it's happening way too often.