The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer in real life

SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

As its Halloween, how about we actually consider which DBD killer would actually be the worst to bump into on a dark night in real life?

All things considered, physicality, technicalities included.

Oni - Fast as ****, no chance of physically out muscle him. Only tactic would be to stay hidden and out maneuver the big guy.

Top shout outs to; Wraith, Trapper, Spirit

Over to you

Post edited by SMitchell8 on

Comments

• OctaviusK
    OctaviusK Member Posts: 125

Assuming there all pros

1. Nurse, she chocked out 50 people stronk.

2. Demogorgon, head go brrrrrrrrrr

3rd. Deathslinger, gun.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Oni: a literal Japanese Demon....

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,742

Hmm.

Spirit because this ######### can go invisible. At least wraith has to go Ding Ding.

Slinger because pew

Oni because he's angry and goes bam bam and killed a ######### ton of people.

Nurse because she can ######### T E L E P O R T

On a different note Pyramid Head would be the best to run into or 2 reasons:

1) He's not very fast, least in the SH Canon, and he can't see due to the pyramid on his head.

2) I can simp for that ass.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

Freddy. His power is literally "whatever I feel like doing to you lmao" -the ability-. Doesn't really get more bs than that. You gotta sleep eventually.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

If the killer follows Dead by Daylight rules, the Hillbilly. He's fast, and there's no pallets.

If it's just in general, the Pig. First you get ambushed, so you're already hurt, then you get put into a Jigsaw game by a killer that doesn't believe in redemption. That is not a good time.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Clown. He wouldn't even kill people, just be overbearing and awkward to be around. He'll make you WANT to die, but you can't.

• GhostMaceNotCrusty
    GhostMaceNotCrusty Member Posts: 716

If you did something wrong and have some regrets.. you better not run into pyramid head. Otherwise, I'd say ghost face maybe? I've been watching scream and ot would be terrifying with all your friends dying around you and not knowing if one of your friends is a killer, and who will die next.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

definitely the Deathslinger.

the dude has a freaking GUN (and is very accurate with it), so escape is basically but a mere dream.

on top of that, his gun is designed not to kill.

i think thats the most important part: its designed not to kill on impact.

instead you will feel an harpoon enter your body and then slowly drag you over the floor to where he is - and judging by his backstory he then also didnt kill his targets, but rather kept them alive to imprison them. but what they do after catching you is a different question - the process of catching you is definitely the most painful with Deathslinger.

the others at least make it quick...

other hot contenders were:

The Hag (eating you alive)

The Doctor (beating you down with "the stick", then possibly experimenting on you)

The Trapper (beartraps hurt)

The Nightmare (because there is literally no escape)

The Clown (toxic gas + he is probaply gonna torture you to death after catching you)

though most didnt make the cut due to me only being able to speculate on what they'd do afterwards with you / how they do it, like Hag, Doc and Clown.

the other two are just less painful to encounter than The Deathslinger imo.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Not gonna lie, I would be scared of demo, after seeing stranger things and seeing how it works, I would be afraid of it a lot.

Also scared of PH..... Silent hill 2 when James is on the closet hiding should be enough of a reason as to why.

And lastly probably doctor since he tortures you before killing you.