Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Would/Should older survivors get a touch up?

I feel like Kate looks extremely better than most survivors, her model is much more clearer than Meg. Do you guys think the OG4 and Nea deserve to get a touch up? 

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Of course, as well as older killers, but I doubt it will be a thing in the future.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    RSB said:

Of course, as well as older killers, but I doubt it will be a thing in the future.

I mean we could bring it up. Claudette doesn’t look much like her in the cinematic. The wraith looks odd as well. 
  • Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

someone correct me if i am wrong... but i believe they said in a stream they had no plans to touch up the characters because they thought they looked great... i specially remember them saying something about Meg? if i can find the stream i’ll link it... was some time ago though. maybe if they keep advancing the graphics they’ll go back and revamp them.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Fre_Shavacado0 said:
    someone correct me if i am wrong... but i believe they said in a stream they had no plans to touch up the characters because they thought they looked great... i specially remember them saying something about Meg? if i can find the stream i’ll link it... was some time ago though. maybe if they keep advancing the graphics they’ll go back and revamp them.

The Meg was reworked if I remember correctly, she looked different back at the beta.

• Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

@RSB yes from the beta! but i thought the question was about bettering the graphics to make them the same quality as new characters (kate). i belive they said as they are now, they think they’re fine. on another note, meg in the beta was super cool looking. i still love her now though.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

I feel like it would be unnecessary purely because there are so many new cosmetics that look great and are new.

I don't think anyone looks particularly outdated really? Like maybe you think the Wraith does, but maaan have you seen him in his new cosmetics? He's god damn beautiful.

I think the only old character that looks a tad outdated to me is the Hillbilly's static, non-animated face.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163

I feel like it would be unnecessary purely because there are so many new cosmetics that look great and are new.

I don't think anyone looks particularly outdated really? Like maybe you think the Wraith does, but maaan have you seen him in his new cosmetics? He's god damn beautiful.

I think the only old character that looks a tad outdated to me is the Hillbilly's static, non-animated face.

I have to disagree with you on that one. Kate looks polished whereas the other survivors don’t. Killers too, the Wraith isn’t polished either. They don’t need remodels just need to be polished.