I'm Quitting. It was Fun while it lasted.

Options
13»

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

It's a shame that so many have posted such toxic comments to someone who is sharing their bad experiences. Giving them an even worse experience.

Personally OP, I hope you come back to the game and take on board the positive people in this thread.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,578
    Options

Very much agrees with you, apaprantly no one can say a goodbye to a game/people without people been toxic, people need more support I don't get why the no point hate.

• StrickxNyne
    StrickxNyne Member Posts: 230
    Options

I understand the ban, Xbox has me pending another ban because of the report system and killers thinking I'm tea baggin when I'm trying to team or survivors pissed they died so they smash report which goes to my xbox player card and after about 20 you start getting soft bans that kill chat, then kill your match making etc.. That's the bullshit part, if you don't hold someone's hand and let them harass you now you may be banned because the losers smash report about non reporting offenses and instead of dbd ignoring it, Xbox, Playstation etc build up bans.

• Ksupremekai
    Ksupremekai Member Posts: 1
    Options

No one cares.

• demoncat1122
    demoncat1122 Member Posts: 6
    Options

Dont quit ik this game sucks sometimes but there gonna fix it soon so keep playing i hate getting with rank 1s and im like you know what i got to keep playing and ill get better so plz dont quit

• deyanira
    deyanira Member Posts: 1
    Options

I just started playing and really appreciate the killers who go easy on new players so thank you. I just wanted to add that spamming crouch isn't always toxic. When I crouch spam I am typically saying "hi" being friendly, "oh gosh im so stupid please have mercy on me.", or if im in an exit "thank you for the good game sorry you didn't kill me, better luck next time." I know some people probably teabag to insult but even when I get teabagged when I am killer I don't see it as an insult. It's just a funny little animation.

Sometimes we get so used to the toxicity that we just assume all in game communications are toxic and that certainly isn't the case. I hope you have fun in whatever game you move to and I really hope you don't only see the toxicity in games. <3

• PawnyExpress
    PawnyExpress Member Posts: 6
    Options

Good luck playing games in any community, there's toxicity everywhere. Good luck

• cloudface
    cloudface Member Posts: 93
    Options

ARPANET was created so future gamers could act like churlish bad tempeted neckbeard no friends keyboard warrior stereotypes to other people saying stuff they'd never have the courage to IRL? 😅 what a great, positive worldview you have 👏

• cloudface
    cloudface Member Posts: 93
    edited November 2020
    Options

😅 because only posting thousand+ posts in this forum under the same user name proves you're a long time player of this game right? Y'know there are players with thousands of hours of play that don't know this forum exists right? Y'know there's players since 2016 that only go on the reddit right? Y'know there are streamers with thousands of subs playing daily that've been banned from this forum right?

Some dude tries some catharsis by starting a new account to say why they're quiting a game that people get overtly invested in and you gotta flex so arrogant? 😅 Great irony in calling his post a joke guy who I've never heard of either 😆

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    Options

the entity won! :(

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994
    Options

Man people on this forum is savage af. Could of ignored the post. Instead lets all come and tell op we dont care. Cause clearly we dont care. So we have to post about how little we care. Cause we dont care. /s

Point is. If most people who claim they dont care, but yet posts to say they dont care kinda shows they care enough to post.

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    Options

or they just need an excuse to rank up their post count

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
  • SwoleyJesus832
    SwoleyJesus832 Member Posts: 10
    Options

👆This is a essay. The OP didn't write a essay. 2 things you got wrong. "The truth" it's your truth not the real one. I moved on after typing "can I get a no one care." Your logic is flaw, but keep trying.

• Hideous
    Hideous Member Posts: 9
    Options

*this is a long post*

For me the point is how absolutely toxic this community is. I've personally never played in a more toxic community and they really fu**ing suck. Teabagging can get annoying but honestly, it's pedestrian, i don't care about it. Whenever i play any online game I like communicating with people but when i play dbd? I have to turn off messaging. Every single match someone whines, complains or trolls: it happens when I'm killer, it happens when I'm survivor, it happens when i do bad or good or great.

Playing survivor I had another survivor try to alert the killer to my location, i hid & THEY ended up dead. After they died that player messaged me all waaah waah waah, then they said they were messaging the killer my location, all because.....i didn't get caught when THEY tried to ruin MY match.

Playing Killer (Trapper) this high level SWF were completely destroying me, they finished all the gens just as i finally got one of them on a hook, i set traps and as they rescued one, another got caught in a trap so i hooked that one and this repeated. Funny enough i ended up with a 4k match and i saw they were level 7, 3, 4 & 6. Afterwards one of the players messaged me asking why did i do that? I'm like "do what?" I explained that they all died because they INSISTED on having a perfect match. This player then invited me to play with them, i declined, then they invited me to a party chat. I told them the problems I've had with toxic players and though they seemed polite enough, i would not join ( i had a bad feeling about them because they were a little too polite) sure enough the MOMENT I declined i got messages from the 3 other losers talking the usual sh*t. So these cornballs were salty because i was a low level killer and i won.....it gets worse, one of them messaged me demanding that I apologize to the other and then they threatened to cut off my internet. They said they had my IP address (they said the wrong IP lol) and they said they were giving me 10 minutes to apologize or else they were gonna cut off my internet. Now they did ALL THIS just because I won.

These are the problems i always have with this toxic sh*tbag community. I get that people are gonna talk trash sometimes but it happens ALL THE TIME and over nothing. I let them talk their crap, then i report it but even that has gotten old because i spend almost more time reporting this sh*t than playing the game. I turn off messaging now. I'm just tired of it. I occasionally send messages when a survivor does well or when a killer made the game fun but other than that I don't bother. It sucks because some matches are fun and I wanna discuss it with the other players but nope, not with this immature community.

• DaFireSquirtle
    DaFireSquirtle Member Posts: 188
    Options

Hope you find a good game and if you did let us know!

• ugDUST
    ugDUST Member Posts: 51
    Options

If youre running freddy with ropes, you deserve to get tbagged

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options
  • mrcrumbb
    mrcrumbb Member Posts: 8
    Options

In my experience, some of the survivors in this game are the worst kind of entitled knobs you'll ever meet. The amount of whining, threats, and bs they'll sling because their cheesy ass build couldn't stop them from getting wrecked is pathetic. They legit want to win every match unscathed.

On that note: modding your survivor to be nearly unstoppable isn't a measure of "skill" any more than memorizing the maps and steamrolling new players is a measure of "skill". You're the grown up equivalent of the horrible little kid in the neighborhood nobody wanted to play with who always had a "bullet proof shield" when you were playing Gi Joe's and laser and missile proof shields on reserve just incase. There is NOTHING in the world worse to these crap sacks than losing, and you best believe you'll get a tantrum when they do. They think they auto deserve the win for stacking everything in their favor. Getting killed kind of destroys that illusion for them and they're too dumb to realize that Freddy and the Clown most likely exist because THEY do.

I love that they assume you should just LET them get away if they Kobe off the hook too. Maybe...just maybe...don't do that ######### while I'm still 10 feet away? Its ego on their part and they 100% deserve what they get. Theres no Marquess of Queensberry Rules in a 4 on 1 fight. Play smart, earn it, or piss off. Call me bad all you want. You're the dummy on the hook twice.