Hook campers

Options

Thoughts on killer hook/face campers? I personally don't do it as it's a di#k move imo but I thought what if the killers had some form of slowed affect when near a hook with they sit on a survivor hooked? Because killers do have it way to easy in the game right now

Comments

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655
    Options

Killers have it easy at low ranks and have it hard at high ranks. When you face a group of very experienced survivors, running meta perks and good items, and that run tiles efficiently its a whole different world. I used to think Killer was easy until I got to about purple ranks, then the games got hard.

Also, slowing a killer thats camping won't do anything. They're not going anywhere, a slowed effect won't have a noticeable effect. Camping a survivor is a massive waste if time, if a killer is doing it, they're punishing themselves since ~4 gens can pop in the time for one survivor to die from first hook.

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605
    Options

I don't mind it, it definitely sucks getting face camped but other survivors could just do gens while the killer is face camping the survivor. Either way it sucks for both the person being camped and the person camping so it's no big deal to me

• Gamegain55
    Gamegain55 Member Posts: 25
    Options

camping is annoying when the killer is just doing it to BE annoying, otherwise if the killer is doing it because they legitimately think it’s the best play then I’m not going to berate them for it, also camping will happen a whole lot less in red ranks because it’s really just a bad strategy most of the time, especially if the survivors do gens and the survivor on the hook doesn’t suicide.

and no. Killers do not have it too easy right now, I die most matches as survivor(i’m always solo que) but I know the killers who played straight up are just very good with their selected killer, I struggle with basically every killer when trying to play that side and can’t get out of the yellow ranks despite being a red rank survivor, but I still think this is the best balance the game has had.