The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I wonder what BHVR will say when they take away these cosmetics.

2»

Comments

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767

Why will you remove them, you said no more exclusives and noone is gonna get hurt from keeping them, i can understand the crew shirt since it's something only mods should have but all the streamers ones considering that getting them is now impossible wouldn't hurt anyone.

But again your choices and we have to accept them, just like with hype nea that if someone wants it would have to pay 2k $

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

The game may have been removed from the store but people still own it, so they still keep the masks.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

"Yoink."

• hangm_nn
    hangm_nn Member Posts: 43

Would it be bannable if you wore these cosmetics in match? I mean, I get that it's a bug but I've seen many people wear the Twitchy outfits.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

What a surprise. BHVR’s going to go back on their “no exclusives” promise again.

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415

Sucks i thought i had some free shirts and now there gonna take em away next patch.

How many things can you guys mess up with each patch?

Im use to the normal 15 20 new bugs that come out every patch but how in tf did everybody get free cosmetics?

What kinda updating are yall doing that gives away cosmetics only for yall to be like use em for a bit but then were taking them back.

Dbd and the devs are starting to become more and more of a joke everyday.

I once spent all my time playing dbd, now i get on for a game or 2 then get back on r6. Dbd is losing its appeal fast and the devs breaking the game every patch along with reworks that arent wanted or needed and then throw in the fact that yall want 10 bucks every 3 months just to keep up to date with the latest perks and killers is a joke.

I have way to much money in this game for it to be as crappy as it is.

Not that any one cares but eventually the player base is going to continue to shrink 1 by 1 untill dbd is just another title forgotten in the game library.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

well other then the twitch shirt and nea shirt I may not any of them anyways.

I don't think I use the twitch shirt and nea shirt either but they cool.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I personally think they are trying to do a few small exclusives, but no big ones like event or rift exclusives anymore.

• hangm_nn
    hangm_nn Member Posts: 43

If, if. If the rework does not remove cosmetics from inventory, then would it be bannable? I'm wearing Twitchy Meg because I want to become a streamer (never thought i'd ever say that) so if that happens, would my account be terminated then?

I just want to know because in quarantine DBD is the best thing I can find to pass the time, and losing that now would be huge.

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236

I only jumped on to get my rewards for the Halloween event, I was back on F13 but that's gonna be gone and only allowing peer to peer play and I only play the game with my uncle so that's pointless.