Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I must confess something regarding Ghostface #sorrynotsorry

madamretto
madamretto Member Posts: 364
edited November 2020 in Off-topic

Warning! Fangirling ahead! Don't take it too seriously 😛

Well, up to this day I considered Ghostface one of the kinda weakest, hard and boring killers, especially taking into account that he is still a usual human-being, but yesterday I finally decided to read some fanfiction about him (he was one of the most popular characters used in DBD fanfiction, it was also surprising for me) and man, I could not believe how quickly I changed my mind 😋

I know it's not canon, but I like his personality in the fanfiction, and the fact that he is "ordinary" human, who talks and says dark jokes (not what we used to much in DBD), makes him more appealing. I wasn't a fan of the Scream franchise either, but now I'm a fan of Danny tho 😁Damn, those hot fanfics made me feel things 😏Now I even want to play him more.

P.S. I'm waiting for those who thinks that it is weird/gross/unhealthy to be attracted to fictional killers in DBD, specially in this kind of way. Tell me more, guys😄 inserts Willy Wonka meme

P.S.S. Michael is still my favorite 🤩 desire for shitless Myers intensifies

Post edited by madamretto on

Comments