If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Lerys Memorial Institute - Fat shaming spot or bannable exploit?

Options

Hey I already saw this place on youtube (back then killers were able to get stuck there), it is when a chest spawns next to a bench, only Survivers are able to pass through and as a killer you are not able to hit them.
I just had 2 people abusing this to get away and heal themself each time.
I also recorded it if this is a bannable thing.
I'll add a link to the video I recorded later...
.. https://youtu.be/6tKt2313y5M
That is a screenshot if someone doesnt know what spot i mean.
http://prntscr.com/jpugux

Comments

• Kiores
    Kiores Member Posts: 34
    Options

It is certainly a bannable offense to sit there, as it's keeping the game hostage
    but that is supposed to be fixed in the PTB, according to changelogs, so no worries, it won't happen again if that's the case.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Certainely bannable indeed. Not only for possibly holding the game hostage (if they stay for an extended duration right there) but for bug exploit.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

What I found funny about this is that The Nurse and The Huntress would've had a field day there with 2 easy downs bleeding to death. You could just cmap those 2 since in that case it'd be justifiable. The doctor could just sit there and electrode non stop as well. The trapper could put traps all over the area too.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@powerbats said:
    What I found funny about this is that The Nurse and The Huntress would've had a field day there with 2 easy downs bleeding to death. You could just cmap those 2 since in that case it'd be justifiable. The doctor could just sit there and electrode non stop as well. The trapper could put traps all over the area too.

haha so true though. Yeah I saw that they fixed this.

• Chuiiken
    Chuiiken Member Posts: 4
    Options

Thanks for those replies!
    As it is bannable, how could I report those 2 guys?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Definitely bannable, but sadly devs removed the report option.
    The only chance is to upload a video on youtube while leaving the after game report screen open in the background. Then you manually need to copy the link into the report text box, its kinda pathetic I know