Warning: End Game Survivors

Pretty much a well known unwritten rule at this point, but if you’re the LAST survivor alive, stop struggling so we can carry you to hatch!

From now on, just a fair heads up, if you struggle now I’m letting you bleed out to death.

Comments

• OtakaChan
    OtakaChan Member Posts: 181

Not all killers give the last survivor the hatch on xbox. They do the no and hitting motion but all in all they just wanna take you to the farthest hook. I do get the hatch every now and again but most just want the ultimate 4k they don't really care about giving the hatch. I'm fine with it either way though. Most play for the win but if they do have a heart I always show appreciation! <3 to all the killers out there with a heart.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,164

Very few killers actually give survivors that don't wiggle the hatch. I come across more that will drop me in front of the hatch and close it in my face when I don't wiggle than will actually give me the hatch. Atleast if I wiggle I get some extra points.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

So I can tell you this rule is one of the oldest rule in the unwritten book but I stopped being that smart bc no one ever does stop struggeling.

So when I do it and enjoy watching them dying I dont feel that frustrated anymore when others do it.

I gave up in so many points. Playing this game since its release and survivors are still incredibly...un..smart. Im old in dbd ya know. I enjoy things like unhooking in front of the killer without BT and them getting downed instandly. It is so funny.

Im not a bad guy but you know when a team is that bad that ir doesnt matter how good you are, you will lose. And the killer will hook you right next to the hatch and headbanging you.

Things are easier in dbd when you give up and just enjoy whatever makes you feel satisfyed.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

This

It's the same thing I said in the "why don't killers go to the gate" thread but the other side. There might be a handful of killers looking to be nice but it's all been pissed away by killers being ######### about the hatch.

At least wiggling gets me a few free points and if the killer really does want to be nice, they can let me wiggle free and I'll go to the hatch myself.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

People like you are the reason the bleed out timer needs to be shortened

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

I mean I don't tend to struggle on principle if im the last person. If you have me bang to rights with no real means of escape on my end (i don't use DS) then at that point its job done, and lets get on with the next match. I do get quite a few hatch gifts but i can understand why some do struggle. Those few extra points do build up.

I won't go for the hatch if im not dropped right on top of it, too many hatch closes in the face, but most who are genuine get the message and drop me on top of it, or i just do a wee spin dance for them till the entity gives me a spiky hug.