Easiest 5 min of my life

So, today I was casually trying to do my challenges and killer happened to run Noed + Bloodwarden. I was waiting at the exit gate for timer to go down so the tentacle monster could eat my butt. I don't know why but for some reason I decided to DH through the entity block and game froze about 20 seconds but I was able to use ESC to navigate through settings menu. In the end I died BUT game count that as an escape? Once I was back in the lobby I had a 5 min ban for no reason. Guess I've disconnected?

Comments

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

That’s kind of trippy, lol

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

"I was waiting at the exit gate for timer to go down so the tentacle monster could eat my butt."

😍

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794

DBD is a perfect game with no bugs.

Maybe try not to be such a dirty hacker next time.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I had a game where I closed the hatch and immediately got 0.5 frames a second til the survivor opened the door and escaped. One frame every two seconds with no explanation because the game apparently registered me closing the hatch at the same time as the survivor tried to jump through it, but their 100+ ping awarded me the close, BUT the game also threw a huge fit because reasons.

• elasticheart
    elasticheart Member Posts: 146

Sometimes this game makes me question the reality I swear.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    edited November 2020

makes sense. you get bp for escaping, killer gets pb for sacrifice, you get 5 min to go to the bathroom and everybody is happy now. devs are the best!