New Killer Request to the Devs

Options

I think Chucky would be a great new killer. He's both hilarious and would be truly terrifying to play against...you'd never see the little twerp coming. Instead of hooking you, he stakes you to the ground, but only in spots under hooks. He has to drag survivors to those spots, so struggling and getting away from his grasp would still be a thing.

His perks would be:

1. Ninja - Allows somersaults over ledges/window seals/ and ability to slide under pallets. "My small, diminutive stature doesn't stop me from putting foot to @#$."
  2. Peek-a-boo - Successfully jump scare (classic Chucky yell (or even say Peek-a-boo) while jumping out from behind something) survivors within 2 meters of you and receive a token. 1 token - increase speed by 2/3/4%, 2 tokens - increase Ninja Perk speed by 4/5/6%, 3 tokens - put healthy survivors in the dying state with one hit. Once a healthy survivor is put into the dying state all tokens are used, and the build-up starts over. "This cute and adorable game has now turned into a homicidal maniac's favorite pleasure."
  3. Play Dead - works in concert with the Peek-a-boo Perk, works a lot like Insidious, and can be great for deviousness points. Allows Chucky to lay down on the ground anywhere on the map without a heart beat, etc. Perform jump scares manually by jumping up at survivors who get close to you. Chucky takes 3 seconds to recover getting up. Survivors who fall for this get the Oblivious Status for 5/10/15 seconds. "And you thought this was just a game? Well, then it's your turn!"

Comments

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

I don't know man alot of people don't really want Chucky in the game it's boarder line fnaf territory . If let's say theirs an imaginary pole I guess I would side with the DBD community and from what I understand people don't really care for blights fov but you can want what you want.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

It could be technicly hard charter Chuck is simply to za mało even it devs would gry to make him A bit bigger, the licence holders could not aggre on it

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

You're totally right his right's or fractured into three different people that would be a alot of money.I wouldn't want them to pay three different companies just for one character, that people who don't seem to don't like.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

i hate Auto correct on my phone i just notice it mixed some Polish words in