Who is in Your Opinion The Scariest killer to face?

Options

I’ve been debating on which killer I should play, and I like all of them to an extent. But I’ve always wondered (sense I don’t play much survivor) who in your opinion is the most terrifying and heart racing killer to face? Because I really wanna strike that fear into the survivors I play against.

Comments

• sudintlink
    sudintlink Member Posts: 188
    Options

Hag and deathslinger jumpscare you a lot so them I guess

• xTalon32
    xTalon32 Member Posts: 413
    Options

Doctor for me but I enjoy playing against him the most.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Maybe Hag or Ghostface. Those killers are the only two that can outsmart the survivors before the survivors realise it has happened. Trapper's a close third because he makes me paranoid about long grass.

• MidniteWolfy
    MidniteWolfy Member Posts: 28
    Options

Hag

• AnnoyingNarrator
    AnnoyingNarrator Member Posts: 222
    Options

As a killer, I have had far more success scaring survivors as ghost face than as hag. There is nothing more terrifying for a survivor than hearing the exposed effect out of no where, and the next thing they know they are downed. Hag is a close second, but I have noticed it tends to be less of a "I just jumped out of my seat" and more of a "I should known better". In the end, they are both spooky killers who I will continue to spook with.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

A default Meg.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

Definitely Hag, her traps make me jump all the time.

Myers is a good shout too

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Maybe it's just trauma from the old days but Hillbilly makes my nerves bad and I'm overly cautious about committing to things. Not only does he come in fast, he can instantly down you en route.

When I hear that chainsaw at the beginning of the game...well...

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352
    Options

It would have to be the doctor. No god loops to protect me from his shock:(

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,793
    Options

Daddy Myers.

• Penfighter
    Penfighter Member Posts: 42
    Options

I agree! As far as fear of losing the game goes, Billy terrifies me. In higher ranked play, a Billy means even if I do really really well, I'll still take the L a lot.

For creep factor, The Clown. OMG, him popping around a corner sometimes makes me pee a little.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,028
    Options

Id say Hag and Spirit. My very first game against a Spirit resulted in me getting gen grabbed and about pooped myself... After that, I had some serious anxiety for awhile everytime I learned I was going against a Spirit. As for Hag, she can make the entire map feel like a minefield of jumpscares, lol.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    edited November 2020
    Options

By far the scariest is Scratched Mirror Myers on an indoor map.

Unless you brought spine chill... Between undetectable and his tendency to not stick to targets, the only time you know for sure he isn't sneaking up on you is if he's carrying someone. Literally had me on edge all game last time I was against it.

Ghostface can create a flash of panic, but you get fairly lengthy periods of knowing where he is and also usually the time between getting marked and getting downed is short so there's no time to build that tension.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

Deathslinger.

Long story short gun boom spook me cause ptsd.

So a killer chasing me with a gun is quite the scary time.

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 404
    Options

Hag for jump scares.

Oni because choo choo rage.

• Malum_Midnight
    Malum_Midnight Member Posts: 366
    Options

There are a couple different kinds of fear. There’s the jumpscare fear, which Ghost Face, Pig, Myers, etc. Can benefit from. Then there’s what I call “Primal Fear”. This fear still gets you no matter how long you play the game. I main Oni, which, in my opinion, is the scariest. Imagine a great Oni dashing at you, his rage forming an aura. Next thing you know-bam, on the ground. You do have to be good though...

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

Slinger. Every single damn time he shoots me without hearing his terror radius I nearly jump outta my seat. Ghostie and Oni are up there.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

Decisive Strike

Being serious, Oni is probably the scariest for me

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278
    Options

Whenever I see Pyramid Head I just want to hide. The no face thing creeps me out. Hillbilly and Leatherface are pretty unnerving for me too. Whether they're fun to play as, I have no idea

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

There's 2 things that will always get me excited...

• Hearing Hillbilly's Chainsaw all the time, but then at some point hearing it come closer fast.
    • Hag, Hags always kill me.
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

For me it used to be Hag which is why i main her, nowadays it's ghostface and myers in EW1 because you get the "OH SH*T" moments when they sneak up on you.

Glad to know my main still scares people, makes playing her more fun.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

any killer with 5 stacks of devour hope

• MythMage
    MythMage Member Posts: 521
    Options

The one that strikes the most fear in me is Spirit. The uncertainty of her whereabouts, but subtle hints is perfect.

Technically speaking it's Trapper, because he makes me paranoid of literally everything. However, I've just said "screw it" and I don't care about traps anymore. If I'm trapped, I'm trapped. Not gonna spend 9 hours searching a single tile for traps.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

I'd say the only truly scary killers are the ones that can make you jump and catch you off guard. Basically just stealth killers, killers with small terror radiuses, and then a few others. Hag, Nurse, and Spirit can jump scare you just because of the nature of their powers.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Red rank Trapper!

The floor is lava!

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 322
    edited November 2020
    Options

Any killer that makes an unsuspected play. You would think a true stealth killer wins this but the best scare I ever got was a legion! I was working on a gen behind 2 walls that blocked most of my view. And since I knew it was legion and there was no terror radius I wasn't paying attention at all. I got gen grabbed while I had my camera angled away from the way legion came.... Yeah dark devotion value. For a long time I was way more jumpy than I would like to admit and adopted spine chill.

So it isn't about which killer; it's about how you are playing them. Sure a stealth killer gets more easy scares but to truly get outplayed in such an unexpected way really makes a survivor scream.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,933
    Options

The Shape has that feel for me which no other killer does. His presence creeps me out.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    edited November 2020
    Options

Despite being a lot better at the game/looping than I used to be. Micheal is still pretty terrifying when I pan my camera and see him watching me or appearing out of nowhere round a corner. All my memories of crazy tense moments in my early days in SWF with friends are of getting the gate to 99 as the last guy alive and seeing micheal just watching me.

It's when the chase starts that he kinda becomes a joke.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

Hillbilly, his high mobility combined with the threat of an insta down chainsaw on your ass is pretty tense.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

I simply do not find any of them scary in any way. Movies and games are never scary for me I don't know why. I have respect for Oni because he is powerful and loud.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options

Meg

• BigHat
    BigHat Member Posts: 97
    Options

Hillybilly with tinker or old school scratched mirror Myers in lerys