The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer specific ranks

Yet another new killer I tried and got completely outranked and outgunned on my first play. I might be a pretty good trapper at rank 10 but that doesn't mean I'm any good as a demogorgon on the cornfield first time out. Only got tbagged by on david, which ain't too bad.

My suggestion is that once again, killers get a killer specific ranking in order to actually progress instead of being rinsed to death and have all the enjoyment sucked out.

Comments

• CptnBuggy
    CptnBuggy Member Posts: 4

They should implement an extra rank for each killer...have the same problem.

Iam red rank with Blight, but purple or green with every other killer.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

It's coming with mmr. Each killer will have their own mmr so for me being a red Hag I'll be able to play my green Nurse and not feel like an extreme uphill climb. That's why killers are still locked from their first implementation of mmr once you ready up, so the game can collect the data it needs from that match as that specific killer in your hands against those survivors' skill sets.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

I just got 3 out of 4 on cold wind again although noed earned me most of that lol. Again, was outranked but not severely.

Looking forward to the mmr then :)