Crossfriends isn't working

Options
Meperd0nas
Meperd0nas Member Posts: 6
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting

I created a Behaviour account and linked my steam and stadia accounts, but after 2 weeks I deleted the stadia account and my steam account got a bug; I didn't have any crossfriends (I had them) and I could not add any of them anymore. My tags were mixed and there are like 2 accounts of mine from steam. What should I do?

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• nskc
    nskc Member Posts: 21
    Options

They've known about this issue since the 15th of October, no fixes yet. Some people have been able to unlink from the BHVR account to get the friends system working again, but people are also reporting that they've lost all the progress they made since linking when they unlink, plus all their currencies (BP, auric cells, iri shards).

It sucks. You could definitely try unlinking your steam account from the BHVR account, but I'd definitely document all the stuff you currently have (including any store purchases; cosmetics, killers/survivors, everything) so you have some evidence to give support for them to restore it, if you do get rolled back. There's also a chance you just won't be able to unlink at all... I play on Stadia, and I've tried to unlink from the BHVR account several times but just get an error message and it doesn't work.

• Meperd0nas
    Meperd0nas Member Posts: 6
    Options

I unlinked my stadia account but I don't want to unlink my steam account because I'm waiting to the switch come into crossprogression because I have the majority of my stuff there and I would have to wait like 2 months

• wreaver
    wreaver Member Posts: 24
    Options

Yeah. Would be cool if they at least they acknowledged it, but they've been acting like it doesn't even exist. Amazing way to launch your new account system. I guess we should have known better *shrugs*